Leong Mun Wai must ask in parliament why Temasek use reserves for crypto investments

Our whole parliament only one man dares to question the use of our reserves. When he does so they will gang up to ridicule him in order to avoid answering his question and be accountable to the people.

So far Leong has stood his ground despite attacks. Last one he questioned the billions involved in SPH and Sports Hub and they attacked him including his previous experience in GIC.

We don't need too many softees afraid of being taken down through various means.

It is never wrong to question. The people who have problems with tough questions have a problem being accountable to the people. ...snd have forgotten they work for the people not the other way round.
[Image: RO5F6FZ.jpg]

This time Temasek has defied wisdom of the wise to invest in cryto related investments such as FTX. And they have lost big as a result.
Should our national reserves be used for such risky investments instead of helping the needy.

If you say take some to help the needy, 80 PAP MPs will stand up to question you left right and center about being prudent. But if Temasek takes the money to make questionable.investments none of these MPs who claim to be servants of the people will speak up because it is career suicide for them to question Temasek and GIC. They don't work for you, they work for themselves....it is clear.

Leong speaks up for you in parliament and they make his life difficult for doing so. The least you can do is appreciate his effort in the next election.

[Image: dduwh9l.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 6 users Like sgbuffett's post

Leong, give you a tiger. 👍
I like your courage and honesty to confront issues.

[+] 3 users Like whylah's post

PAP say it's meaningless to explain.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(12-11-2022, 02:03 PM)whylah Wrote:  Leong, give you a tiger. 👍
I like your courage and honesty to confront issues.
I concur with your thought............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(12-11-2022, 01:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Our whole parliament only one man dares to question the use of our reserves. When he does so they will gang up to ridicule him in order to avoid answering his question and be accountable to the people.

So far Leong has stood his ground despite attacks. Last one he questioned the billions involved in SPH and Sports Hub and they attacked him including his previous experience jn GIC.

We don't need too many softees afraid of being taken down through various means.

It is never wrong to question. The people who have problems with tough questions have a problem being accountable to the people. ...snd have forgotten they work for the people not the other way round.

This time Temasek has defied wisdom of the wise to invest in cryto related investments such as FTX. And they have lost big as a result.
Should our national reserves be used for such risky investments instead of helping the needy.

If you say take some to help the needy, 80 PAP MPs will stand up to question you left right and center about being prudent. But if Temasek takes the money to make questionable.investments none of these MPs who claim to be servants of the people will speak up because it is career suicide for them to question Temasek and GIC. They don't work for you, they work for themselves....it is clear.

Leong speaks up for you in parliament and they make his life difficult for doing so. The least you can do is appreciate his effort in the next election.

Upz you 1 pt for bullseye comments and eloquence. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Sinpwnean Sons and daughters, we need to vote Ah Leong in. Vote for the right type of opp who will represent our interests fearlessly.
[+] 3 users Like luncheonmeat's post

There is a reason why there so many upgradings projects from Gek Poh to Nanyang Estate, from Boon lay to Pioneer constituency....All parts of west coast grc..& . Pioneer smc also under PSP radar..

PSP with two NCMPs in parliament is in good stead.  But then we need more good MPs like them  with FULL voting powers .. in Parliament taking root in the West end of SG. 
[+] 2 users Like Diamonaire's post

(12-11-2022, 02:36 PM)Diamonaire Wrote:  There is a reason why there so many upgradings projects from Gek Poh to Nanyang Estate, from Boon lay to Pioneer constituency....All parts of west coast grc..& . Pioneer smc also under PSP radar..

PSP with two NCMPs in parliament is in good stead.  But then we need more good MPs like them  with FULL voting powers .. in Parliament taking root in the West end of SG. 
I concur with your inputs........ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

[Image: 7J2ONX4.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

meaningless to ask
meaningless to know

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(12-11-2022, 04:11 PM)wendychan Wrote:  meaningless to ask
meaningless to know
If only we have more MPs like Leong Mun Wai.... Clapping

(12-11-2022, 01:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Our whole parliament only one man dares to question the use of our reserves. When he does so they will gang up to ridicule him in order to avoid answering his question and be accountable to the people.

So far Leong has stood his ground despite attacks. Last one he questioned the billions involved in SPH and Sports Hub and they attacked him including his previous experience jn GIC.

no answer fr pap n cant give aw well
same as why use town council fund to invest recklessly on lehamn brothers risky bond
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

In before pap MP minister start to have.

[Image: IMG-20221111-155029-938.jpg]

Can ask the idiotic Shoot Blank Queen

Why the hell over-spend nearly $1 Billion to protect SPH?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(12-11-2022, 04:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  In before pap MP minister start to have.

[Image: IMG-20221111-155029-938.jpg]

too many
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Temasek don't manage the reserves lah, at least according to gahmen. So the question is wrong.

Later they think of other attrack how

(12-11-2022, 05:29 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Temasek don't manage the reserves lah, at least according to gahmen. So the question is wrong.

[Image: kCL2lP5.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-11-2022, 02:10 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP say it's meaningless to explain.

PAP doesnt represent all Singaporeans. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"