Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions

Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions that went completely against” what latter said

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...tter-said/

https://youtu.be/8I_bXdEIeQM

NEH actually didn't answer LMW's question. Regardless of whether SAF is making use of technology and optimizing resources good, the responsibility of defending the country should be shared (as what LMW has proposed) by all.

He didn't answer the question yet used the same old tactic of using condescending language to kill off further question.

But I think it's a mistake for LMW to raise this as he will antagonize the women voters.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

NEH is unable to answer LMW question so he just criticise the question.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

The modus operandi when PAP's ministers can't answer questions is to demean the questioner by saying that they have answered the questions but the questioner failed to understand the reply. They meant to make the oppy look stupid but instead it has the opposite effect.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-05-2022, 08:44 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions that went completely against” what latter said

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...tter-said/

Did Leong Mun Wai do NS before?

Arrogant reply when he should just explain again why burden sharing is not effective, in fact, bad for the country.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

In such a time like this of Klaus Schwab Great Reset of which he is the author and executor
all affairs not satisfying.
Coronavirus causing covid-19 does not exist.

(12-05-2022, 12:30 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The modus operandi when PAP's ministers can't answer questions is to demean the questioner by saying that they have answered the questions but the questioner failed to understand the reply. They meant to make the oppy look stupid but instead it has the opposite effect.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

This how be treated when you asking questions? People don’t ask complain people ask get no answer but that how the opp get treated this way once open mouth

PAP gov new word "Germane" to confused citizens again.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Women enlisted as nurse, ok?
6 mths shd be enough.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

This is another case of 'I said so, so you must believe me, or you do not know what you are saying so your questions are not relevant'.

When NEH asserted that SAF is credible and strong despite declining enlistees, is there any reason to believe them? When they changed the format of IPPT by making it easier, they said that this will not affect their combat capability. Again, is the assertion correct? They seem to think that when they say something we got to trust their words.

This is why democracy in Singapore is fake..

LML represent the voters who voted for him and his team mates in the last election.

If he waste time in posting "not germane" points in parliament, it is the same group of voters who will be teaching him a lesson in next election, and not NEH..

BTW, elites in Sinkie land like to use bombastic words like "not germane" or "Umbrage".. Your job in parliament is to make people under your points, and not to show off your powderful england.. Is it so difficult to use words like "irrelevant" or "offence" so that people understand?

Remind me of a CCP drama where an emperor try to rollout new policies. Initially try to communicate to it's peasants using ancient times posters with bombastic words until the peasants is clueless what the new policies are about. So to get the peasants understand, the emperor get a group of beggars to compose the new policies into an easy to understand song, so that the beggars can sing it when they go begging, and policies are explained in simple language.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Most likely he will be stepping down when election come. Scare lose face losing in the election.

National service should be shared by foreigners toooooo
[+] 1 user Likes maddog's post