"Let me get Covid please" many in Singapore actively Seeking out infection

‘Let me get Covid, please’: Shifting views of virus in Singapore prompts expert to warn against actively seeking out infection

An Omicron surge in Singapore means almost half of the country’s 642,605 infections have occurred within the past 28 days.

In the highly-vaccinated and boosted nation, attitudes towards Covid have become more relaxed – but danger remains for the unvaccinated, experts say

Ranked World's Most Strange City No.1

"An Omicron surge in Singapore means almost half of the country’s 642,605 infections have occurred within the past 28 days"

0ver 320,000 inflected cases within 28 days

No wonder, everyone diverting away daily cases and started to concentrate on Russian invasion.

We elected very smart leaders.

I kena omicron for 2 days already. Although many reported as mild, from my last two days experience it is very uncomfortable especially with a flu like chill, drippy nose, cough and irritating throat that kept me awoke the whole night. Now symptom seems to improve a bit and on road to recovery I think..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

After kena,,, will be safer ?

(26-02-2022, 09:33 AM)FangFang Wrote:  After kena,,, will be safer ?

It gives super immunity after catching omicron.....

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2021...r-immunity

Carl Jung

(26-02-2022, 06:56 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I kena omicron for 2 days already. Although many reported as mild, from my last two days experience it is very uncomfortable especially with a flu like chill, drippy nose, cough and irritating throat that kept me awoke the whole night. Now symptom seems to improve a bit and on road to recovery I think..... Rolleyes
Got consult doctor or self medication?
ART???

You think you got it where? HC or market??

Rest well, ingest more liquid and speedy recovery  .

(26-02-2022, 06:56 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I kena omicron for 2 days already. Although many reported as mild, from my last two days experience it is very uncomfortable especially with a flu like chill, drippy nose, cough and irritating throat that kept me awoke the whole night. Now symptom seems to improve a bit and on road to recovery I think..... Rolleyes

sama sama.

(26-02-2022, 09:46 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Got consult doctor or self medication?
ART???

You think you got it where? HC or market??

Rest well, ingest more liquid and speedy recovery  .

Confirmed by ART. Just take Panadol and Woods cough syrup. Passed to me by a family member who probably caught it in HC center or play mahjong in someone's house........

Carl Jung

(26-02-2022, 09:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  It gives super immunity after catching omicron.....

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2021...r-immunity

But damage to body is done and no guarantee against newer variants. 
To recover fully, may need traditional medicine support and plenty of good food.
Ensure adequate vit D and C at the meantime.

(26-02-2022, 06:27 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ‘Let me get Covid, please’: Shifting views of virus in Singapore prompts expert to warn against actively seeking out infection

An Omicron surge in Singapore means almost half of the country’s 642,605 infections have occurred within the past 28 days.

In the highly-vaccinated and boosted nation, attitudes towards Covid have become more relaxed – but danger remains for the unvaccinated, experts say

i'm most willing to share my viral load......................for the right fee, of course................... Big Grin

Experts still advise against getting COVID-19 because of the multiple health effects of the disease. Many COVID-19 patients spend months recovering from the virus. The coronavirus has been linked to severe illness and death.

Tolong...tolong...
God bless benevolently 🙌
阿弥陀佛
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(26-02-2022, 10:00 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Experts still advise against getting COVID-19 because of the multiple health effects of the disease. Many COVID-19 patients spend months recovering from the virus. The coronavirus has been linked to severe illness and death.

Tolong...tolong...
God bless benevolently 🙌
阿弥陀佛

Everyone already kena once they jab. Laughing

(26-02-2022, 09:50 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Confirmed by ART. Just take Panadol and Woods cough syrup. Passed to me by a family member who probably caught it in HC center or play mahjong in someone's house........

HC wor.... wah you cheeko pek, you go massage at Health Centre har?  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-02-2022, 06:27 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ‘Let me get Covid, please’: Shifting views of virus in Singapore prompts expert to warn against actively seeking out infection

If you kena omicron tiakong your kkj will shrink a few inches Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-02-2022, 10:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you kena omicron tiakong your kkj will shrink a few inches Thinking

Not sure about that but likely you cannot smell taste cb for some time.
Are you alright with it?  Rotfl

(26-02-2022, 10:17 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Not sure about that but likely you cannot smell taste cb for some time.
Are you alright with it?  Rotfl

Touch wood.... my sense of taste and smell are all good  Laughing