Let's say you currently only have one property

plan to renovate the whole house , how u go about it? seem troublesome
need to find place to store those stuffs you want

than also need to find a place to stay , internet connection etc for at least one month or so.

Perhaps this is why people try to sell off their current property ? at least got a place to stay for one month before handle over to new owner

Slowly,part by part renovate or move to tent at beach

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

not an easy operation

If only 1m it must be minor renovation and limited at only some parts of the house, so you can still stay here.

If 1 yr for major reno, you can rent an empty house, move yr stuff and stay there.

Troublesome one are those in between
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-01-2023, 11:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  plan to renovate the whole house , how u go about it? seem troublesome

than also need to find a place to stay , internet connection etc for at least one month or so.

Perhaps this is why people try to sell off their current property ? at least got a place to stay for one month before handle over to new owner

Dun worry about it. Go out rent a place. You can do major renovation. I did mine 5 years ago, rebuilt my seletar house for 3 years, I rented in sembawang.

(02-01-2023, 12:02 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If only 1m it must be minor renovation and limited at only some parts of the house, so you can still stay here.

If 1 yr for major reno, you can rent an empty house, move yr stuff and stay there.

Troublesome one are those in between

agree

(01-01-2023, 11:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Slowly,part by part renovate or move to tent at beach

实在是太好笑了。

(01-01-2023, 11:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  plan to renovate the whole house , how u go about it? seem troublesome

Should be no problem lah. There are plenty of cheap warehouse storage facilities for people to rent and temporary store furniture and boxes while renovating houses for as low as $70 per month. For example, this company EZ Storage Singapore also provide moving service for you.

As for your shelter there shud be tons of solution like moving to your parents' house, friends or rent a room. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung