RK incident reminds me of Tang Liang Hong

Quote:On the eve of Polling Day, 1 January 1997, Tang made 2 police reports against Mr Goh Chok Tong and a number of PAP leaders.  The reports alleged that the latter had made statements that Tang was an anti-Christian Chinese chauvinist, anti-English-educated, and that some of Tang’s statements would cause social and racial disharmony and disruption in Singapore.

As a result of these police reports, Mr Goh Chok Tong and the related PAP members brought a total of 11 lawsuits against JBJ for announcing that the police reports had been made.  Another set of 13 lawsuits were also brought against Tang for making the police reports and other defamatory statements made by Tang on previous occasions.

hxxps://blackdotresearch.sg/factcheck-did-the-press-become-a-tool-for-spreading-defamation-in-1997/

So PAP can call a person a liar. And if a person said he is not a liar, then PAP deems that this person has defamed them, and will be sued.

In summary, PAP's words in sinkieland are law. Don't question them.

(15-02-2022, 11:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So PAP can call a person a liar. And if a person said he is not a liar, then PAP deems that this person has defamed them, and will be sued.

In summary, PAP's words in sinkieland are law. Don't question them.

One pro dumb PAP supporter mention " let the Law handle good choice by PM " I reply " joke " that the highest Judge out there also " pap people " lol

Than he question me what I want to say " trying to put fear on me like I say Law in SG not count like that " Than I reply back to him ,

SUMMARY, ONE Who control the Gov , hold the ruling party can SET ANY LAW he/she want this is why Political Party want to fight for hold that ruling power

than he never reply anymore.