Lifelong PAP supporter explains why he switched to Opposition

https://youtu.be/Vy0sWnMmfSs?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-02-2024, 05:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lifelong PAP supporter explains why he switched to Opposition

he did not explains why he has switched to opposition.

what is the reason that he has switched ?
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(12-02-2024, 06:45 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he did not explains why he has switched to opposition.

maybe not given PBM title.

video not aVAILABLE

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

不知道是什么东东,应该不会是跳樑小丑吧?

(12-02-2024, 08:14 PM)wendychan Wrote:  video not aVAILABLE

click on "watch on youtube" in the above link

or paste the below on your browser without "

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0sWnMmfSs"

(12-02-2024, 06:45 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he did not explains why he has switched to opposition.

Listen to what he said closely.

He said he support PAP because of LKY as  his policies benefitted Singaporeans.

So now he does not support PAP we can infer it is because the PAP policies do not benefit Singaporeans. ...at least not as much as in the past.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-02-2024, 08:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Listen to what he said closely.

So now he does not support PAP we can infer it is because the PAP policies do not benefit Singaporeans. ...at least not as much as in the past.

you cannot infer with your imagination.
he supported PAP because of LKY.
he did not say why he switched.

This is another fair weather supporter.
Oppie should reject such supporter.

Just like sgbutt is fair weather supporter of America and China, depending on wind direction.

bluff one lah................becoz when Lee KILL You was still alive.............he got no balls to vote Oppo...........

Din get special carpark?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-02-2024, 09:33 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This is another fair weather supporter.

Just like sgbutt is fair weather supporter of America and China, depending on wind direction.

I neither supprot America or China.
I merrely report what is actually happening in each of these.

If they are not doing well I just say so.

Somehow each side have supporters who are offended by facts.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-02-2024, 09:08 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you cannot infer with your imagination.
he supported PAP because of LKY.

It's not from imagination but his own words.

He said things have turn smelly for the PAP...from sweet to smelly.

Why smelly? There is only one reason ...people feel they don't benefit from PAP leadership anymore.

He still got the cheek to come out and complained about PAP policies dun benefitted him. Singapore has become like this because of diehard supporters like him. So now he realized that he has fucked himself and O-B-Good.       Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-02-2024, 08:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Listen to what he said closely. He said he support PAP because of LKY as  his policies benefitted Singaporeans. So now he does not support PAP we can infer it is because the PAP policies do not benefit Singaporeans at least not as much as in the past.

The future of S'pore may be brighter if our Fourth Generation leaders introduce daring and innovative plans. A departure from mere modifications to the 50-year-old strategies of our Founding Fathers is of paramount importance. The problem may be rooted in the lack of diversified thinking among policymakers, as well as the natural aversion to fear and uncertainty. Without policymakers drawn from the private sector, we may not see consistent rejuvenation and fresh ideas in local politics in the foreseeable future.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-02-2024, 10:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I neither supprot America or China.
I merrely report what is actually happening in each of these.

If they are not doing well I just say so.

Somehow each side have supporters who are offended by facts.

Bollocks, you report shite. So far your posts are very bias … because

You are just a colonial white traxhes CECA slave reminiscing how your father and grandfather love being anal by your white colonial trash master, envious why some civilisation not only put yours in utter shame and at the same time surpass your insecure master

Truth hurts  Rotfl
Denial makes it worst  Laughing

(12-02-2024, 09:33 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This is another fair weather supporter.

A windsurfer. Big Grin

(13-02-2024, 06:51 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  A windsurfer. 

The wind started to stink of "money politics" decades ago when mercenaries started to emerge as wolves in sheep's white clothing.

(12-02-2024, 10:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's not from imagination but his own words.

Why smelly? There is only one reason ...people feel they don't benefit from PAP leadership anymore.

Things turned smelly based on what he said? Where's the proof, the data to support what he said? What he said is his own view only.

(12-02-2024, 10:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's not from imagination but his own words.

if he switched because PAP has turned smelly, will he switch again if opposition has turned smelly ?

if he cannot give clear and direct reason on why he switched, he cannot be trusted for his words.

I support opposition because PAP does not want Singaporeans to always come first.

so the NMP is a scam run by lee sian long
it was not to hear the pple's voice
but to help their own mp become stronger...

(13-02-2024, 09:16 AM)forum456 Wrote:  if he switched because PAP has turned smelly, will he switch again if opposition has turned smelly ?

if he cannot give clear and direct reason on why he switched, he cannot be trusted for his words.

I support opposition because PAP does not want Singaporeans to always come first.

I already said ...he switched because he feels PAP policies no longer benefit Singaporeans. How difficult js that to understand?

(12-02-2024, 10:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Din get special carpark?

most likely not given the PBM title.

(13-02-2024, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already said ...he switched because he feels PAP policies no longer benefit Singaporeans. How difficult js that to understand?

can you quote his exact words that he said this ?

I viewed the video again.
he just said he admired LKY and PAP is smelly.

me always suspect those glassloot ppl are doing it with purpose : either for their business advancement or personal benefit.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Because now ministars make policies to benefit their ownselves, like the RideoutEr, suing businesses , etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

the video was banned 
what did he said ?

listen to old ginger will not get u wrong

(13-02-2024, 09:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  most likely not given the PBM title.

PBM title? Puki-Bodoh-Ma title?

(13-02-2024, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already said ...he switched because he feels PAP policies no longer benefit Singaporeans. How difficult js that to understand?
[Image: Chicken-Wings.jpg]