2 room flat at Chai Chee now on sale $400K

Wonder what my family 2room.flat worth.

[Image: Ve1abqP.jpg]

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/...d-23644000

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This type of shit location want $400k?

50 sf? smaller than a toilet.

8000 psf? more expensive than new D9 freehold

the seller must omnipresent88

Because it is near Bedok North MRT station and Bedok MRT Station?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Time for HDB flat to sell back to HDB.
Otherwise future gen will not be able to buy affordable flat.
Keep ballooning HDB flat price is never a good idea.

The rich poor gap will never narrow down.

Control HDB loan not more than 20 years.
Loan servicing shd not be more than 20% of total household income or 30% for Single income.
Otherwise please push up the salary component.

In this way, we can have more $$$ in CPF in retirement account.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I think got error. Likely 500sqft. Even so asking price of $400k is totally ridiculous. $240k is already pushing it.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-08-2021, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wonder what my family 2room.flat worth.

[Image: Ve1abqP.jpg]

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/...d-23644000
Just because resale prices hv gone up substantially as announced by HDB, it doesn't mean every seller want to sell at ridiculous prices.  They can sell, provided the buyer really like the location, unit and floor level.  Otherwise, they will hv to wait very very long to dispose off.  Good luck to those sellers!

2 room flat selling $400k and 99 year leasehold trying to find suckers to buy. Should sell to hdb.

$400k for two unit ?

aiya, seller can ask for any price, and buyer can offer any price. but to list on guru, must be done thru property agents. this one either a new or careless guy

400k? You might as well buy those 3RM that is in Bedok Town centre (above shophouse), or older flats within walking distance to Bedok Town Centre..

Owner think their flat's location is like the blocks above Bras Basah Complex is it?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

While the flat is new (5 years just up) the prices for a 2-room flat there is around 260k-275k based on the TWO resale transactions, not 400k.

But those two are low floors (level 1-3).

(16-08-2021, 08:33 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  400k? You might as well buy those 3RM that is in Bedok Town centre (above shophouse), or older flats within walking distance to Bedok Town Centre..

Owner think their flat's location is like the blocks above Bras Basah Complex is it?

The rent there is high due to Green and Blue line.  

Beginning of this year, I saw the advertisement for rental inside half size shop on the Bedok bus interchange level for $5k per mth.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-08-2021, 10:26 AM)Levin Wrote:  While the flat is new (5 years just up) the prices for a 2-room flat there is around 260k-275k based on the TWO resale transactions, not 400k.

But those two are low floors (level 1-3).

This unit in the photo is also a lower floor unit. Can see the trees outside the window.

This is just an opportunistic listing by the seller, post MOP to test the market.

(15-08-2021, 10:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Time for HDB flat to sell back to HDB.
Otherwise future gen will not be able to buy affordable flat.
Keep ballooning HDB flat price is never a good idea.

The rich poor gap will never narrow down.

Control HDB loan not more than 20 years.
Loan servicing shd not be more than 20% of total household income or 30% for Single income.
Otherwise please push up the salary component.

In this way, we can have more $$$ in CPF in retirement account.

high HDB prices are to deplete your CPF accounts without you feeling poor............CPF can't pay out.......
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(15-08-2021, 10:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think got error.  Likely 500sqft.  Even so asking price of $400k is totally ridiculous.  $240k is already pushing it.

got 2-rm flats sold for over 400K leh......in Chinatown area i think......