Frightened Russians are fleeing the country to escape mobilisation order

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ll-up.html

In time of trouble, this will also happen to our NSF and reservists leaving Singapore.

https://www.airlive.net/breaking-russian...-18-to-65/

Russian airlines have stopped selling tickets to Russian men aged 18 to 65 unless they can provide evidence of approval to travel from the Ministry of Defense.

Really gaogao ... all sent to be cannon fodder

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(22-09-2022, 03:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

In time of trouble, this will also happen to our NSF and reservists leaving Singapore.
No lah... The elites would be out first then they announce the war remotely from other countries in hideouts. Lol Then the commoners try to leave...

no Ukrainian frightened and fled?

(21-09-2022, 10:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  when this dog cancel or postpone his rubbish, thing is not working now!! 
who still F care of this rubbish!!
he has no more army to fight now, want all adult russian to sacrifice their life for him? only real morons will sacrifice their life for dictator!
why putin dont ask all his relatives & family members to fight in Ukraine war now instead calling all the slavery? LOL LOL!
panic & desperate now, his life is ending? hahaaa!
referendum? my foot!!
still WW3 before he dies? hahaa, nice, let all comie dogs here go to war la! hahaaaa!!!
all these comie dog liars here!

俄国明天开始禁止成年男子出国境,准备进行全民战争总动员!

偽公投、全國動員、三戰?普京突取消全國講話

as above, flee? still can flee now? can flee who will not flee!
putin know well, so all russian male adult cannot leave russia from now on! this is dictatorship, this is communism!
I already said 6 months ago, why sacrifice your one & only life to dictator? you die, they fulfill their empire dream? my foot, you die, russia also gone now!! fight for shit!! LOL LOL! yet all these moronic comie dogs here support russia & china to war the world with nukes!!