Lithuanian president: Letting Taipei open rep office using 'Taiwan' is a mistake

04 Jan 2022 11:50PM
(Updated: 04 Jan 2022 11:50PM)

VILNIUS: Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said on Tuesday (Jan 4) that it was "a mistake" to allow Taipei to open a representative office in Vilnius using the name Taiwan.

"I think it was not the opening of the Taiwanese office that was a mistake. It was its name, which was not coordinated with me," Nauseda told local radio Ziniu radijas.

"The name of the office has become the key factor that now strongly affects our relations with China," he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/li...ke-2414926
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Iron teeth broken liao?

just change wan to pei will do

Towards angmo, when they realise their mistakes is the time to squeeze harder until they buay lin chu.

China should whack harder. Don't let go

Smile

Try to show off. 
New member of Gang of US
Now sure got hoot till blue black.

xiao long pao aso tried to be funny, but luckily got ppl told him off

Now the chips are on China side, so whack harder.. Maybe forced them to close the representative office..

If they already paint China as a bully, behave like a bully then when provoked..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Lithuania is a sovereign state and form relations with territories it chooses

That is its right.

Just like China can be friends with N.Korea, Iran etc.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-01-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lithuania is a sovereign state and form relations with territories it chooses

That is its right.

Their choice is either PRC or ROC. Not playing with both.

China has the right to buy or not to buy Lithuania's products.

(05-01-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lithuania is a sovereign state and form relations with territories it chooses

That is its right.

pulau ubin can?

That is its right.

Lithuania has diplomatic relationship with China but not with Taiwan.

Wait for Kokee to say something. 🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(05-01-2022, 11:25 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Now the chips are on China side, so whack harder.. Maybe forced them to close the representative office..

If they already paint China as a bully, behave like a bully then when provoked..

Obviously Lithuania suffers from China’s ban on all Lithuanian export including spare parts used in German products (German factories are moving out of Lithuania). China removed the country name from China’s custom system. What China did was heavy handed to a small nation that barks hard for Uncle Sam….admitting mistake is not enough, China wants it to correct mistake. Now China doesn’t need to do anything but Lithuania can’t tahan already. Lithuania requests Taiwan to take in all the agriculture produces China bans, but Taiwan only buys 20k rum as a good gesture.

(05-01-2022, 12:02 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wait for Kokee to say something. 🤣🤣🤣

Silly century uses ‘Kokee’ as new Nick, too ashamed to use old Nick? Big Grin

https://youtu.be/QysTeJVfy5Y

That is its right.

China, as a super power, can sanction any countries, don't have to give good reasons, just like USA.

No one can say right or wrong.

(04-01-2022, 04:09 PM)kokee Wrote:  Lithuanian is nobody but already 10 out of 27 EU country backing lithuanian against china, the rest 16 will side lithuania just a matter of time.
EU country move in tandem, who bother china, pokai now, merkel already fxxk off, you think EU want another nazi communist china exist again?
china order wine from lithunia & custom block them, what an idiot, taiwan take it all.
taiwan said will make lithunia the semicon center of Europe, nobody?

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市

本文网址:https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市 https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

台灣🇹🇼將幫助立陶宛🇱🇹成為歐洲最大半導體中心?台灣聯歐🇪🇺制中🇨🇳大戰略

台灣🇹🇼將幫助立陶宛🇱🇹成為歐洲最大半導體中心?台灣聯歐🇪🇺制中🇨🇳大戰略

so lithuania president want money or rename republic of taiwan? till he knowa china is pokai now or eventually the whole of EU will support taiwan?
already 10 country inside EU claimed their support towards lithuania & against china.
Cze today move forward & Cze will be next lithuania to fight communist rubbish? EU? as below.
be patient, communists here almost all wrong in all their cases, BS & lies exposed when truth & fact confirm their fake news, video & self claimed shamelessly.

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫 捷克將退16+1

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫 捷克將退16+1

中共求和歐洲被拒!蔡英文喊話習近平防冒進!捷克新政府「價值觀外交」 將成下一個立陶宛?布林肯與北約9國外長通話,聲援立陶宛

(05-01-2022, 05:01 PM)drgn Wrote:  China, as a super power, can sanction any countries, don't have to give good reasons, just like USA.

No one can say right or wrong.

Biden held a teleconference call among Germany, France, Lithuania and the US, that’s it.

(05-01-2022, 05:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  so lithuania president want money or rename republic of taiwan? till he knowa china is pokai now or eventually the whole of EU will support taiwan?
already 10 country inside EU claimed their support towards lithuania & against china.
Cze today move forward & Cze will be next lithuania to fight communist rubbish? EU? as below.
be patient, communists here almost all wrong in all their cases, BS & lies exposed when truth & fact confirm their fake news, video & self claimed shamelessly.

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫 捷克將退16+1

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫 捷克將退16+1

How come all Eastern European nations? Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Austria and other EU countries never join?  Rotfl

all these moronic communists here, learn from china, in UN, WHO, WTO, not all those african & unknown country support china? money & sex slavery?
this is the fight between democracy & dictatorship communist, brainless think western power will support nazi today? real morons, just a matter of time to make it official.

中共外交 阴沟里翻船! 法国、荷兰、爱尔兰,纷纷决议,力挺立陶宛和台湾

(05-01-2022, 05:59 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic communists here, learn from china, in UN, WHO, WTO, not all those african & unknown country support china? money & sex slavery?
this is the fight between democracy & dictatorship communist, brainless think western power will support nazi today? real morons, just a matter of time to make it official.

Verbal support only, no actions. Rotfl

no action? just few weeks ago, so many EU govt representative visit taiwan 1 by 1, all these commies reaaly know nut?
above post, whole EU reject china, not individual country.

法国参议院代表团抵台访问

法国参议院代表团抵台访问

法国议员代表团访台

法国议员代表团访台

歐盟、32國取消中國最優惠待遇

歐盟、32國取消中國最優惠待遇

(05-01-2022, 11:25 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Now the chips are on China side, so whack harder.. Maybe forced them to close the representative office..

Finally Lithuania will need to close their representative office in Taiwan..

(05-01-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  no action? just few weeks ago, so many EU govt representative visit taiwan 1 by 1, all these commies reaaly know nut?
above post, whole EU reject china, not individual country.

法国参议院代表团抵台访问

法国参议院代表团抵台访问

法国议员代表团访台

法国议员代表团访台

歐盟、32國取消中國最優惠待遇

歐盟、32國取消中國最優惠待遇

Taiwan tan sie lah Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: 35-A55234-4948-4-AD7-8-F80-46-DE9654-A74-C.jpg]

Kokee bed time story  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(05-01-2022, 05:59 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic communists here, learn from china, in UN, WHO, WTO, not all those african & unknown country support china? money & sex slavery?

if they really want to support taiwan, very simple, just announce taiwan is an independent country, support taiwan to join UN and allow Taiwan to set up embassy in their countries.

if not, just talk for fun only.

Support amercunts talk co.ck trap for Lithuanian stupidity no cure