Liu Thai Ker now worried about property boom

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...#xj4y7vzkg
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

He good
Further increase further down the road
only sotong has the means
U own nothing u beri happy
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

your fully paid flats is your cash converter .
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Didn't he mentioned about increase population sized to 10mil..knn

(24-06-2022, 08:39 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Didn't he mentioned about increase population sized to 10mil..knn

I think you should read what he said in this interview before you curse him. H ehas his valid view of the situation.

Scarce Land in Singapore is becoming one of our eco weapon in this turbulence world and  it is so easy and tempting for the quick fix of churning out  good result. Seeing the rise in housing price is for one to think deeply on who and how it is turning out to be business/eco model.

BS.... increase of population can collect more GST to help the poor plus mention scared land isn't it contradicting.

(24-06-2022, 11:31 AM)kc172021 Wrote:  I think you should read what he said in this interview before you curse him. H ehas his valid view of the situation.

Scarce Land in Singapore is becoming one of our eco weapon in this turbulence world and  it is so easy and tempting for the quick fix of churning out  good result. Seeing the rise in housing price is for one to think deeply on who and how it is turning out to be business/eco model.

at the rate price is rising... being like HK is not far away. Many are speculating properties.... esp the prop agents. Stacking and jacking prices.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(24-06-2022, 11:40 AM)Niubee Wrote:  at the rate price is rising... being like HK is not far away. Many are speculating properties.... esp the prop agents. Stacking and jacking prices.
Mostly are the rich and elite poor Singaporean got no chance unless tio 4 D first prize for 3 times.

(24-06-2022, 11:47 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Mostly are the rich and elite poor Singaporean got no chance unless tio 4 D first prize for 3 times.

Honestly, HDB URA is part of the gang. Laughing

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(24-06-2022, 11:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Honestly, HDB URA is part of the gang. Laughing

I do agree in today's context. They have changed their model to be money spinning machine
[+] 3 users Like kc172021's post

Just because he is has the title ,he speaks many listen and amazed. If he is really good he should have foresee the backlash yet he still insist the country can accommodate 10 millions.
When LKY boasted abt our HDB increased to 500k making its citizens rich, I really shake my head cos I see many problem ahead of us. Just like the toxic of the scholar system. Many deserve the outcome cos they just love to follow after "great man" afterall they are just normal ppl like you and I.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Prata flipper word cannot take it seriously. Contradicting..
First say sg can accommodates 10 mil population ..
Next say worries for sg as property getting higher with Sacre land .

Something wrong with him.
Or only a yes man carry pap lam par.
Can collect more GST and create job good high pay job for white ass holes gang

(24-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Just because he is has the title ,he speaks many listen and amazed. If he is really good he should have foresee the backlash yet he still insist the country can accommodate 10 millions.
When LKY boasted abt our HDB increased to 500k making its citizens rich, I really shake my head cos I see many problem ahead of us. Just like the toxic of the scholar system. Many deserve the outcome cos they just love to follow after "great man" afterall they are just normal ppl like you and I.
Yup lor but he is not normal a high ball carrier for owe benefits a great prata flipper also

Yup increase population till 

Quote:The Republic begins importing renewable energy from Laos via Thailand, Malaysia
Quote:READ: https://str.sg/wLZR

[Image: IMG-20220624-122726-769.jpg]