Living With Heart Problems After Vaccination - Jonathan's Song

https://youtu.be/ixsgyIHhpc8

Thanks for this. At 28 of age, he is still young and hope that he can recover. There is at least one similar case where I know of.

MOH should give options for children but it has fallen on deaf ears.

If there is not enough data, it is because not much effort is done on getting the data.

Indonesia is very pro-active in getting the data. They fly over to the respective countries to get the relevant information they need.

The manufacturer will not give much information if they have overwhelming demand.

Why after first jab he continued with the 2nd despite having such ill-effects.

(05-02-2022, 02:11 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why after first jab he continued with the 2nd despite having such ill-effects.

Stupidity has no cure. crying

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(05-02-2022, 02:11 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why after first jab he continued with the 2nd despite having such ill-effects.

Did he consult the doctor?

Lesson learnt. Always get a complete second opinion if you have doubt and can have serious outcome. 

If you get the opinion from the same location, you will likely get the same result as they shared the same data.

If no money get from friends.

(05-02-2022, 09:41 AM)theold Wrote:  Lesson learnt. Always get a second complete second opinion if you have doubt and can have serious outcome. If no money get from friends.

I believe doctors also stress when people ask them.

(05-02-2022, 09:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Did he consult the doctor?

My son told the doctor at the vaccination center about the heart pain when having the second dose, the doctor still insisted he should go for the booster.

I feel that the doctors are being pressured to convince the people to take the mrna.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(05-02-2022, 10:04 AM)Clyde Wrote:  My son told the doctor at the vaccination center about the heart pain when having the second dose, the doctor still insisted he should go for the booster.

I feel that the doctors are being pressured to convince the people to take the mrna.
That is what I meant. Their intelligence level vary a lot between different doctors and also depends on their mood. That is what I observed.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(05-02-2022, 09:48 AM)Ldynamite Wrote:  I believe doctors also stress when people ask them.

99% of the time the doctors’ advise will be correct based on statistic. In this case, the doctor is not correct as the statistic of 1% is against him.

Laughing

If you have documents to show the diagnosis is wrong, the head which may be a Professor may come out and apologies. That is it. You ask another will there be a record. Nope. There will be no record in the system.

We are lucky here that the doctors are covered under Professional Indemnity. This allows them to speak when they deem right.

Prior to Nov 2021, did he have a choice? Unvac are getting cornered from all angles, no 2nd jab will be treated as no unvac..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Because of the vaccinated differentiated measures lah. People want to go malls, want to live life normally. Govt impose this kind of measures, people will be forced to take vaccines.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(05-02-2022, 12:04 AM)theold Wrote:  Thanks for this. At 28 of age, he is still young and hope that he can recover. There is at least one similar case where I know of.

MOH should give options for children but it has fallen on deaf ears.

If there is not enough data, it is because not much effort is done on getting the data.

Indonesia is very pro-active in getting the data. They fly over to the respective countries to get the relevant information they need.

The manufacturer will not give much information if they have overwhelming demand.
Every moments, we heard of people been succumbed by the vaccine. Really felt sorry for them. Out there, there are very evil elements who keep pushing the initiatives of mRNA vaccines. Am really concerned for those kids and pray they will be well.