What 3 bank stock all falling?

Pressing price down to accumulate or heard some poor results?

Quote:Singapore banks to see margin growth, may deliver special dividends for Q4
10 Feb 2023 09:00
By Tan Nai

SINGAPORE'S trio of local banks should continue to post solid growth in net interest margins (NIMs) for the fourth quarter of 2022, thanks to the high interest rate environment.

Rate hikes by the Federal Reserve throughout 2022 have driven up the cost of borrowing and boosted the NIMs of banks.

The rate of NIM expansion has likely started to moderate, analysts said. Nevertheless, the banks' high capital levels and above-regulation provisioning coverage mean an upside surprise in dividends.

The banks are set to release their fourth-quarter results in the coming weeks, with DBS on Feb 13, UOB on Feb 23 and OCBC on Feb 24.

Smile
wow my Rich Uncle " inner circle gossip is true than ? "

last week my uncle told me , banks stocks will bearish this week.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

They are overvalued ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-02-2023, 07:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
wow my Rich Uncle " inner circle gossip is true than ? "

last week my uncle told me , banks stocks will bearish this week.
Yr uncle is very chun.  Hope UOB can break $29.

I will buy DBS at $25, and UOB at $20.

(15-02-2023, 09:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I will buy DBS at $25, and UOB at $20.

It's an impossible dream.................. Big Grin

Yes, can during covid-19 era, DBS seen only $18 .50 only.....see whether got another covid 23 coming ?

(16-02-2023, 05:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Yes, can during covid-19  era, DBS seen only $18 .50 only.....see whether got another covid 23 coming ?

put 100k make 100k in 2yrs simple maths.