Local Man Is Divorcing Wife After Finding Out She Used To Be A Promiscuous Sugar Baby

malaysia news
cannot read those parts in malay

In an anonymous sharing through the TwtSecretsMY Twitter account, the unnamed man said he found out that his wife had an “extremely promiscuous” past after the two fought. He said that his wife was once involved in online sex work and was a sugar baby for an undisclosed period. The man said his wife admitted to her past after he pressured her during their fight.
[Image: FLpx6qw.png]
The confession left the man heartbroken, saying he “never felt so disgusted in his life”. He admitted that it was painful to learn about his wife’s history as he truly loved her and had been happily married for almost two years. However, he also said that he can’t forgive his wife and will proceed with a divorce. The man even said he’s thankful that the two don’t have a child together, adding that it’s like a hint from God.

The man also said he’s ashamed about the situation and can’t explain why the couple are divorcing to family and friends. He also advised those with a promiscuous life to find a partner with a similar lifestyle instead of settling down with “someone normal” like him. The post garnered tons of attention, with many sharing mixed opinions on the man’s reaction to his wife’s past.

Many sympathised with him, agreeing that accepting your spouse’s past can be difficult if it goes against your personal beliefs. Many also said he made a wise decision to file for divorce because more problems may arise in their relationship in the future. However, some netizens said he should’ve given her another chance, believing the wife may have repented and regretted her past. Some also used the situation to advise others to be honest with their partners, especially before marriage.
What do you think about this issue? Was the man justified in divorcing his wife? Or should he have accepted her past and given her another chance?

https://hype.my/2024/365655/local-man-is...ugar-baby/
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

Very easy to know mah when you put your bird inside is la kopi feeling or she is experienced in the act means colorful past history lor
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-01-2024, 02:33 PM)sgh Wrote:  Very easy to know mah when you put your bird inside is la kopi feeling or she is experienced in the act means colorful past history lor

He married her past not present.
The word loose or virgin not in the modern-day dictionary by right. Big Grin

(28-01-2024, 03:07 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  He married her past not present.
The word loose or virgin not in the modern-day dictionary by right. Big Grin

You see if the ger is honest right at the start then man still marry no complaints. It seem she hide her past so that is dishonest wait for man later found out. Man maybe she do first day you do fifteen day lor so all even out.

SG talk?!
Malaysian man?!
Local man?!

This is SG talk? Or MYtalk?

(28-01-2024, 04:15 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  SG talk?!
Malaysian man?!
Local man?!

Here forum confirm got MY folks lar. From their post you can guess a bit liao. Some maybe SPR or work in Spore on work pass.

(28-01-2024, 04:15 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  SG talk?!
Malaysian man?!
Local man?!

article title...

(28-01-2024, 04:24 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  article title...
Article from MY not local, SG.

(28-01-2024, 04:17 PM)sgh Wrote:  Here forum confirm got MY folks lar. From their post you can guess a bit liao. Some maybe SPR or work in Spore on work pass.
Just like UFM1003. Also mainly MY listeners

Once you married a person better not know her/his history.

Ignore List: Oyk

(28-01-2024, 07:45 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Article from MY not local, SG.

You cannot read ish it?!
already put malaysia news.... still jjww nonstop

(29-01-2024, 03:47 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  You cannot read ish it?!
already put malaysia news.... still jjww nonstop
I thought it was you who can’t read as the title was misleading. Imagine all put local man or woman then inside is something else?

It’s like hang goat’s head sell dog’s meat.

cannot read then get lost
cut and paste article u still want it to be customized to ur taste...

(29-01-2024, 04:06 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  cannot read then get lost
cut and paste article u still want it to be customized to ur taste...

[Image: NfvofXal.jpg]

think the wife must be pretty and I don't mind her past.

stupid man
divorce then now he will be lonely.
its worse than finding out she was a sugar baby

It is his luck to married a chicken...all fated!