Local NTU student questions why foreigners enjoy better lives than him

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2015/01/...s-why.html
[+] 4 users Like pinkypanther's post

these foreigners enjoy scholarships, free boarding and meals plus $400 monthly allowance

9% GST
PAP help the poor
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Chao guniang, complaint king.

(19-03-2023, 12:56 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.domainofexperts.com/2015/01/...s-why.html

You have voted for PAP so don't complain lah! Big Grin

ask PAP and they will give you the correct answer.

(19-03-2023, 01:20 AM)Leongsam Wrote:  sinkies are second class citizens in their own country sigh

He's lucky to have parents sending him to NTU

Otherwise, he either works at hawker centres or as toilet cleaner.

(19-03-2023, 08:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  He's lucky to have parents sending him to NTU

Otherwise, he either works at hawker centres or as toilet cleaner.

After graduation can only work as Grab delivery. Rotfl

(19-03-2023, 08:39 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  After graduation can only work as Grab delivery. Rotfl

Later age, promoted to collecting old newspapers

(19-03-2023, 06:14 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You have voted for PAP so don't complain lah! Big Grin

Many years ago, Ex PM GCT says can set new startup as hawker seller..
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(19-03-2023, 08:45 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Later age, promoted to collecting old newspapers

Can retire after age 85....very nice. Rotfl

(19-03-2023, 08:49 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Can retire after age 85....very nice. Rotfl

Average Singaporeans died 75yo lucky already becoz of the heat and pressure

Predicted to drop to 68

(19-03-2023, 08:39 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  After graduation can only work as Grab delivery. Rotfl

While FTrs gets cushy jobs with high pay.

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(19-03-2023, 08:57 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  While FTrs gets cushy jobs with high pay.

61% sinkies voted this.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

This type of mentality will suffer no matter where he goes. 
There will always be better people than him. 
Send him to Bangladesh, he will come back will gratitude.

(19-03-2023, 08:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ask PAP and they will give you the correct answer.

what is the correct answer pray tell?

(19-03-2023, 08:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Many years ago, Ex PM GCT says can set new startup as hawker seller..

Mr Goh was right lah! Big Grin Many hawkers drive Lambogini and wear gold chains and Rolex watches one leh!

(19-03-2023, 12:56 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.domainofexperts.com/2015/01/...s-why.html

NTU is overflowed with foreign students.
90% of the master and phd students are foreigners.
just visit the NTU engineering lab websites, all master students are foreigners.

just like in changi business park, all the IT talents are CECA.

our Education Minister needs to be changed because we are not producing any local IT and Engineering talents in universities at 
master and Phd degree level.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(19-03-2023, 01:20 AM)Leongsam Wrote:  sinkies are second class citizens in their own country sigh
We all knows who are the culprits that made this happened. And yet, telling us to be united, while they are not united with us. Say one thing and do another. The only way is to vote wisely in the ballot box.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(19-03-2023, 03:38 PM)forum456 Wrote:  NTU is overflowed with foreign students.
just visit the NTU engineering lab websites, all master students are foreigners.

our Education Minister needs to be changed because we are not producing any local IT and Engineering talents in universities at 

A new govt is required to reverse the above trend.

Singapore will always depend on foreign talents if we do not produce any talents at master/Phd level.

Why NTU grads in the early 80s that is not recognized like Jac's cert

my office colleague who graduated 10 years old

and this fella so much EGO in them?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-03-2023, 03:38 PM)forum456 Wrote:  NTU is overflowed with foreign students.

The fact is most locals are not keen to do PhD. They're given a good stipend if they're willing yet they won't do it. Why blame foreigners?

After graduate ,still work for chao FT boss.u will will not climb so fast even if u good.better dont study waste all thebtime

Ask him and his family who they voted for loh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Nothing is new

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(19-03-2023, 05:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The fact is most locals are not keen to do PhD. They're given a good stipend if they're willing yet they won't do it. Why blame foreigners?

It is very expensive to enrol in a PhD course, and after graduation can only work as a lecturer in NUS, NTU or SMU................not worth the money and effort put in............ Big Grin

(19-03-2023, 09:10 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very expensive to enrol in a PhD course, and after graduation can only work as a lecturer in NUS, NTU or SMU................not worth the money and effort put in............ Big Grin

It's their prerogative and I'm not arguing for it. But why begrudge foreigners getting PhDs?

(19-03-2023, 05:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The fact is most locals are not keen to do PhD. They're given a good stipend if they're willing yet they won't do it. Why blame foreigners?

why PAP needs to spend so much money to sponsor foreigners for Phd ?

these money should be saved and used it for Singaporeans only.

2015 post. fk off

(19-03-2023, 09:22 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why PAP needs to spend so much money to sponsor foreigners for Phd ?

these money should be saved and used it for Singaporeans only.

Simple reason. Our universities need to raise their ranking. Pls dun be narrow-minded and say that it is not important.

(19-03-2023, 09:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Simple reason. Our universities need to raise their ranking. Pls dun be narrow-minded and say that it is not important.

this is wrong. PAP is taking shortcut at the expense of Singaporeans.
PAP uses foreigners to raise ranking for table tennis.
PAP uses foreigners to raise ranking for universities.

we need to have a new govt that use Singaporeans to raise ranking and not depend on foreigners.