Local SMEs are not capable of growing Bigger?

And most of them hardly grow outside of SG to become regional. Of course, we cannot expect them to be Global, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-11-2021, 03:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  And most of them hardly grow outside of SG to become regional. Of course, we cannot expect them to be Global, lah.

Because they are not competitive because they are addicted with drugs called cheap foreign traxhes. They become non productive, not creative and lazy. If certain work process they won't wanna innovate and use technologies, they just hires more cheap foreign traxhes

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

They say singapore no talents mah..how to grow? Bring here as expat they cannot afford. Thus they set up oversea lor.

https://youtu.be/49bJmDOG_gw

Stop letting the scholars work in govt and the SAF. Let them go out to the private sector to make a living. Best is let them work in the SMEs to level them up.

(18-11-2021, 03:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  And most of them hardly grow outside of SG to become regional. Of course, we cannot expect them to be Global, lah.

these FARKERS are too stingy to pay good performers = how to motivate workers to grow the company ?

always so stingy, pay little salary to hire monkeys
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

If u like to kpkb about local businesses. Why r u so useless not a businessman yourself.

Isnt it true sinkee workers r very useless?

(18-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If u like to kpkb about local businesses. Why r u so useless not a businessman yourself.

I got no money to set up a proper business. You lend me money, lor.

Anyway, for the past 4 or 5 years, PAP set aside a big portion of the annual budget to grow local business bigger, but every year still fail.

PAP helping by killing or just a NANNY State where they are not crafting the right solutions?

(18-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If u like to kpkb about local businesses. Why r u so useless not a businessman yourself.

Because many are not like those low life half fugg biz man …. many exploit cheap foreign trashes … worst dun pay them some more …… KAAAAAAA PUI

(18-11-2021, 05:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because many are not like those low life half fugg biz man …. many exploit cheap foreign trashes … worst dun pay them some more …… KAAAAAAA PUI

Then u should start your own business and employ expensive sinkees lah. Y u so useless wan? Laughing

(18-11-2021, 05:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Then u should start your own business and employ expensive sinkees lah. Y u so useless wan? Laughing

I not capable to be a biz man so I WONT PRETEND to be like one. Many cannot still thick skin wanna to be one by cheating people. No such big head dun wear such big hat  Rotfl

Also, I get paid to help businesses …. better money.

(18-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  I got no money to set up a proper business. You lend me money, lor.

Anyway, for the past 4 or 5 years, PAP set aside a big portion of the annual budget to grow local business bigger, but every year still fail.

PAP helping by killing or just a NANNY State where they are not crafting the right solutions?

I started an advertising firm with $50 and made $m in 5 yrs! And I had ZERO knowledge in design or what am I supposed to do.

My first deal was with PAN PAC hotel. $120k deal.

(18-11-2021, 05:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I started an advertising firm with $50 and made $m in 5 yrs! And I had ZERO knowledge in design or what am I supposed to do.

My first deal was with PAN PAC hotel. $120k deal.

Oh! You started from home so no need for fixed costs?

And if you have ZERO knowledge in design, you hire Webpage Designers, HTML Consultants . . . . FREE from where?

(18-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Ola Wrote:  Oh! You started from home so no need for fixed costs?

And if you have ZERO knowledge in design, you hire Webpage Designers, HTML Consultants . . . . FREE from where?

My wife's frd has a design company. 
Me genius in creative. I came out the design but tell frd do for me as I dont even hv a comp.

First design was a chocolate box for PANPAC own chocolates. I beat over 100 other designs by top design companies. Took me only 1 week to win the project with only 1 design submitted. My fees $20k.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-11-2021, 06:01 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  My wife's frd has a design company. 
Me genius in creative. I came out the design but tell frd do for me as I dont even hv a comp.

First design was a chocolate box for PANPAC own chocolates. I beat over 100 other designs by top design companies. Took me only 1 week to win the project with only 1 design submitted. My fees $20k.

Wow! You can beat 100 Top Design companies.

You must be good! At least you do not brag how capable u are.

I think advertising and design companies are much easier to grow in ASEAN Region as compared to local manufacturing ie food, electrical components

(18-11-2021, 06:11 PM)Ola Wrote:  Wow! You can beat 100 Top Design companies.

You must be good! At least you do not brag how capable u are.

I think advertising and design companies are much easier to grow in ASEAN Region as compared to local manufacturing ie food, electrical components

Every business got its own difficulties lah.