Lol Aust ban tiktok

Smile when SG turn

1. TikTok is owned by Byte Dance.
2. Byte dance as a Chinese corporation bound by Chjnese laws require corporations to hand over data and have CCP members on the board.

Social media is a powerful force to influence population to certain points of views. China announced it is embarking on unrestricted warfare encompassing economic, propaganda, cyber etc . China has also banned Facebook, IG, Twitter.

India which as a border dispute with China banned Tiktok as it can be used to spread propaganda towards India.

As China takes a more adversarial stand attacking US from all sides, US and its allies have to be on the defensive and ban potential harmful use of social media against them...

I really don't see the case for TikTok not to be banned in these countries.

The Singaporean CEO is being used to portray and neutral front and is quite popular. But he is being used. At the end of the day he has no way to defy instructions and policies from his parent company.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(04-04-2023, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. TikTok is owned by Byte Dance.
2. Byte dance as a Chinese corporation bound by Chjnese laws require corporations to hand over data and have CCP members on the board.

Social media is a powerful force to influence population to certain points of views. China announced it is embarking on  unrestricted warfare encompassing economic, propaganda, cyber etc . China has also banned Facebook, IG, Twitter.

India which as a border dispute with China banned Tiktok as it can be used to spread propaganda towards  India.

As China takes a more adversarial stand attacking US from all sides, US and its allies have to be on the defensive and ban potential harmful use of social media against them...

The Singaporean CEO is being used to portray and neutral front and is quite popular. But he is being used. At the end of the day he has no way to defy instructions and policies from his parent company.

I am not a tik tok user . but to show support to the bullied i just download tik tok to my HP Big Grin

Social media is a powerful force to influence population to certain points of views. China announced it is embarking on  unrestricted warfare encompassing economic, propaganda, cyber etc . China has also banned Facebook, IG, Twitter.

India which as a border dispute with China banned Tiktok as it can be used to spread propaganda towards  India.

Same to all USA internet companies. Birds of the same flock..

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

I have just deleted my Facebook account opened in 2008 to play Farmville.

(04-04-2023, 11:01 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I have just deleted my Facebook account opened in 2008 to play Farmville.

Smile I use FB , IG, Twitter, Pininterest never use TikTok, is a Seriously BIG Battery draining app.

TikTok app drain fast on your smartphone battery.

Never fake news, Mainstream also reported
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austra...nt-devices

I have a few FB accounts. Will.delete one to protest lol..

Smile

(04-04-2023, 11:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  I have a few FB accounts. Will.delete one to protest lol..

You not a fan of "TikTock..................................? Big Grin

(04-04-2023, 11:53 AM)debono Wrote:  You not a fan of "TikTock..................................? Big Grin

Support them mentally.. no acct

Smile

(04-04-2023, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Social media is a powerful force to influence population to certain points of views. China announced it is embarking on  unrestricted warfare encompassing economic, propaganda, cyber etc . China has also banned Facebook, IG, Twitter.

So you think fb, ig, tw are totally harmless? It seems you are quite badly brainwashed
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Your Google and Apple account together provides all the surveillance for the US govt lah... Don't play play... Very dark one. Even when you go to airplane mode whole day, once you turn on any internet connection your entire day's info gets uploaded onto apple and Google... With or without a SIM card... Lol

Double blow UK just fine them for millions

Made in China one lah! Big Grin

follow the wrong boss. must learn from french who knows that they got taken for a ridein gas price and now going after world largest economy by ppp china for better growth.

australia trade suffers already with china not importing certain thing after their rude actions. their boss gain int he process to export more. yet so stupid they still continue.

Do you know TikTok is actually a hokkien word means play(游戏)? Rotfl
Now then I know the founder is a Hokkien?

How to ban playing?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"