Long Covid : 300,000 Swedes now have impaired sense of smell after infection

Allowing the disease to spread to thousands per day by saying only small number die is wrong. Aside from the immorality of saying that it is okay for some people to die, the wider effects long covid is totally ignored and not tracked as if  it does not exist.

Playsling down the risk and gives citizens a false sense of security. They can be hit by something that leads to chronic problems not just smell but memory loss and many suffered from extreme fatigue and became unable to work.

I find it totally irresponsible the effects of long covid is not tracked and reported. Leaders conveniently treat it like it does not exists when scientists have reported debilitating effects.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

MOH will closely monitor local situation  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

If they have knew and implement

Efficacy of normal saline nasal spray and gargle on SARS ...
Search domain europepmc.orghttps://europepmc.org › article › PPR › PPR294012
SARS-CoV-2 primarily replicates in nasal mucosa and sheds in nasal mucus which travels down as microaspiration and causes pneumonia. We aimed to evaluate the ecacy of normal saline nasal spray and gargle (NSNSG) to wash off SARS-CoV-2 from nasal and pharyngeal mucosa to prevent microaspiration and pneumonia.

Things would be much better.

(25-10-2021, 06:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Allowing the disease to spread to thousands per day by saying only small number die is wrong. Aside from the immorality of saying that it is okay for some people to die, the wider effects long covid is totally ignored and not tracked as if  it does not exist.

Playsling down the risk and gives citizens a false sense of security. They can be hit by something that leads to chronic problems not just smell but memory loss and many suffered from extreme fatigue and became unable to work.

I find it totally irresponsible the effects of long covid is nit tracked and reported. Leaders conveniently treat it like it does not exists when scientists have reported debilitating effects.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

Long covid is real and  is disturbing, it can become dangerous if it is allowed to linger on.... Big Grin

Those who don't like to shower or have BO can go live in Sweden. Big Grin

(25-10-2021, 06:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Allowing the disease to spread to thousands per day by saying only small number die is wrong. Aside from the immorality of saying that it is okay for some people to die, the wider effects long covid is totally ignored and not tracked as if  it does not exist.

I find it totally irresponsible the effects of long covid is nit tracked and reported. Leaders conveniently treat it like it does not exists when scientists have reported debilitating effects.

Those who rushed for the P & M vaccine will likely get infected as mRNA vaccine is defenseless against all variants by virtue of its narrowband technology that only recognizes Spike Protein of the virus..

Those vaccinated with Inactivated, no need to worry as chances of infection is much less but since the whole Western world including Sinkieland are heavy on P & M, of course you will never know how effective Inactivated vaccine is but so far, countries using Inactivated vaccine have quickly return back to normalcy whereas the Western world including Sinkieland is still registering large numbers and not yet flattening

Do you need me to draw the big picture out for you, dumbos?