Woman fined S$10,000 for sharing COVID-19 case information leaked in Sgtalk

Woman fined S$10,000 for sharing COVID-19 case information leaked in chat group by MOH officer
Tang Lin at the State Courts on Apr 14, 2021. (Photo: Try Sutrisno Foo)

Lydia Lam
@LydiaLamCNA
20 Aug 2021 04:48PM
(Updated: 20 Aug 2021 05:14PM

SINGAPORE: A woman who was in a group chat for mothers received leaked information on daily COVID-19 cases from a fellow chat group member who was from a Ministry of Health (MOH) data unit.

Bank employee Tang Lin, 36, further leaked the information she received on nine occasions to her colleagues and friends. She also sought specific information from the MOH officer, who was part of a data unit set up to combat the pandemic, on a suspected COVID-19 case in her condominium.

8Umbrella Umbrella

Better also sack her,,, later she will leak other news also..

She shared on "group chat" which is WhatsApp...then why is WhatsApp allowed to continue while sgtalk is shutdown?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ah tiong. Very 鸡婆

Did the member who was from a Ministry of Health (MOH) data unit get sacked?? I am more interested about that..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

What's the nick of this woman in this forum? ....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2021, 09:43 AM)klat Wrote:  Woman fined S$10,000 for sharing COVID-19 case information leaked in chat group by MOH officer
Tang Lin at the State Courts on Apr 14, 2021. (Photo: Try Sutrisno Foo)

Lydia Lam
@LydiaLamCNA
20 Aug 2021 04:48PM
(Updated: 20 Aug 2021 05:14PM

SINGAPORE: A woman who was in a group chat for mothers received leaked information on daily COVID-19 cases from a fellow chat group member who was from a Ministry of Health (MOH) data unit.

Bank employee Tang Lin, 36, further leaked the information she received on nine occasions to her colleagues and friends. She also sought specific information from the MOH officer, who was part of a data unit set up to combat the pandemic, on a suspected COVID-19 case in her condominium.

Didnt say specifically sgtalk leh. POFMA.

Last time our what minister also leaks something right?

(21-08-2021, 01:26 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Did the member who was from a Ministry of Health (MOH) data unit get sacked?? I am more interested about that..

She lost her job.

wow…Sgtalk so famous…really curious who it was….

So this forum is a Group Chat?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(21-08-2021, 02:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  wow…Sgtalk so famous…really curious who it was….

Famous until govt shut it down....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Group chats : wechat, telegram, reddit, whatsapp?

(21-08-2021, 02:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Famous until govt shut it down....

you can be sure .net isnt going unnoticed.

(21-08-2021, 02:07 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  She lost her job.

Good, at least there is accountability, but sad that it only happened to the ground level staffs..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-08-2021, 02:03 PM)theold Wrote:  Last time our what minister also leaks something right?

Honest mistake wor.