what the heck PM and his wife still can enjoy listen music ....

whereas people headache on daily needs , money matter .....and Covi19 spike
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Pls lah.. I also don't like them, but to say that they cannot enjoy music because there are problems around doesn't make much sense. It makes us look like whiners.

(24-01-2022, 12:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Pls lah.. I also don't like them, but to say that they cannot enjoy music because there are problems around doesn't make much sense. It makes us look like whiners.

Pls lor, Now these batch of New PAP is really like " CECA , like to put up show, ownself praise ownself , talk like got dragon got fire " no wonder Signed CECA , same PATTERN

Unlike the OLD PAP , talk means do it.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(24-01-2022, 11:58 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  whereas people headache on daily needs , money matter .....and Covi19 spike

Like that how come your ultra rich unker can everyday listen to lau cowboy music like rhinestine cowboy?............ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-01-2022, 12:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Like that how come your ultra rich unker can everyday listen to lau cowboy music like rhinestine cowboy?............ Thinking

Hello My Uncle not civil servant , sit there just blah blah even plan don't work also can get HIGH PAY Cheque leh.

Daily have to crack his brain how to get big clients thus come Friday have to relax.

See the difference. WORST MY Uncle have to feed these civil servants pay High taxes.

Put another way is RICH people feeding these greedy pap pay cheque

(24-01-2022, 12:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls lor, Now these batch of New PAP is really like " CECA , like to put up show, ownself praise ownself , talk like got dragon got fire " no wonder Signed CECA , same PATTERN

Unlike the OLD PAP , talk means do it.

Govt, especially those earning world highest salary, need to be sensitive to the people on the ground. Many are suffering by regressive taxes and inflations while the rich like them, are not playing their fair contribution to tax.

(24-01-2022, 12:47 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Govt, especially those earning world highest salary, need to be sensitive to the people on the ground. Many are suffering by regressive taxes and inflations while the rich like them, are not playing their fair contribution to tax.

lol u got what I mean, Yea this New PAP is super " wayang put show " Funny the Master never " pretend "