Luhansk and Donetsk Are Under Control of Ukraine

comie can bark whatever lies self created them in thread title to con or brainwash, truth is donetsk is till under Ukraine control, russia old fools army better run road fast, LOL LOL.

russia army is super scared of the west advanced weapons.

That Is Why The Russian Military Convoy Is Terribly Afraid Of Bayraktar TB2

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(28-05-2022, 10:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  comie can bark whatever lies self created them in thread title to con or brainwash, truth is donetsk is till under Ukraine control, russia old fools army better run road fast, LOL LOL.

I think gone case liao lah!

Russian Forces Retreated in Zaporizhzhia and Donetsk

Continue to fight no problem, but Sinkie govt please go and buy cheap oild and wheat from Russia.... Top civil servants can tahan the inflating doesn't mean the average sinkie peasants can tahan the same inflation..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Alam Kok, what happens to your fake news about cancellation of Beijing Olympic?  

Thumbs Up 

Just make sure month get 40billion from Biden Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

Good, but pls persuade relesslessky to call for peace...otherwise bludy old racist mudhatter says might lead to ww3, billions like u or me will die from nuckear fallout.

Russia Is Struggling in Kherson! Russian Kamaz Typhoon Was Destroyed!

russia is dragging with time, russia army has no morale to fight, how to win.
shortage of army, no army want to sacrify their life for russia, just for show & run road almost all the time.
fire for show, waste all their junk weapons, no way to attack in donbas.

解放烏東無望

with their junk old fool army & weapons, norm, run road.

Russian Soldiers are Fleeing in Fear! 

heavy & more powerful weapons are on the way to Ukraine, biden approved longer range missile & bomb to supply to Ukraine.
with all thee weapons Ukraine can attack further into russia.
war drag on, russia military & economy already near bankrupt, time is running out for russia.

US President Joe Biden agrees to provide Ukraine with longer range missiles

Russian Military Convoy ambushed & destroyed by Combat Drone

Ukraine army take back their land bit by bit each day.
drag on the war is good for NATO & US to show hands later when russia are totally paralyze soon.

Ukrainian Forces Advanced in Kharkiv and Kherson! Zelensky Announced Success Against Russians!

Moronic kokee my foot not 1 inch hor Rotfl Rotfl

comie liar like to use russia say, then chechen say, all these BS & lies form communist sources of lies & BS.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine enters 100th day, battle rages in Severodonetsk

(02-06-2022, 09:00 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Moronic kokee my foot not 1 inch hor Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: 75-E5567-E-0-FFD-4-B35-A987-B1-B8-EECABE3-D.gif]

foreign force in Ukraine army fighting strong against russia army, attack russia till retreat back to border now.
especially poland army. 
US 100k army in poland yet to join in to attack, still have NATO & 40 country volunteer army to support Ukraine.
those foreign army support russia mostly already died like from chechen & syria.

乌克兰外籍军团 驰援北顿涅茨克市,展开反攻! 俄军今天损失惨重,乌军夺回北顿涅茨克市一半地盘!

波蘭志願兵現身頓巴斯地區,作為援助烏克蘭最前線

Rotfl

Need more fake news, but ukrainians already realise they are goner. The reason for such fake news is ukraine civilians and soliders can access media freely. reason is suppose to allow troops to gain support easier. But it had turn around. They realise all the news does not fit to what they in the places they holding to.
Somemore ukraine military does not like driver whom allow polish to occupy their land to gain support.
Very interesting.

Ukraine attack fast & russia army run road even faster.
all these junk russia & army & weapons, 100 days of war, attack from their own lands also end this way, moronic comie dogs here still bark victory & win, all these liars using fake communist sources of news & videos 7/24 here to con or brainwash morons here.

掉进北顿涅茨克市陷阱的俄军,被打的灵魂出窍! 

Ukraine turned the war in his favor! Putin loses in Ukraine! 

not only thread title the 2 cities & province, Ukraine counter attack, russia army run road, Ukraine recover day by day since zelensky speech on 100th day.
after 100 days, russia is so weak & no strength, Ukraine time to attack & russia retreat.

Severodonetsk: Ukraine's Counter-attack Worked! The City Is Now Divided in Half!

北顿涅茨克乌军控制75%!

乌克兰人权专员柳德米拉·杰尼索娃承认,她编造了俄军士兵强奸性侵乌克兰女性的故事,但她辩解称自己初衷是好的,编造故事是为了说服世界给乌克兰提供援助并向俄罗斯施压

[Image: VmA6Zw3O3T25hjoXuAzBmU0muEzlWW1_LSJ9tde6...s643-nd-v1]

(06-06-2022, 05:11 AM)kokee Wrote:  Ukraine attack fast & russia army run road even faster.
all these junk russia & army & weapons, 100 days of war, attack from their own lands also end this way, moronic comie dogs here still bark victory & win, all these liars using fake communist sources of news & videos 7/24 here to con or brainwash morons here.

掉进北顿涅茨克市陷阱的俄军,被打的灵魂出窍! 

Ukraine turned the war in his favor! Putin loses in Ukraine! 

Zelensky is coming to Singapore soon liao lah!

russia military near the end, ask for help from china kena rejected, beg for help & no one response now.
putin start to confiscate russian people asset as he like in order to continue the war, only morons will F care of him, transfer all asset out of russia immediately.

赫尔松乌军一口气击毙两名俄罗斯将军! 俄杜马通过新法规:普京有权支配所有俄罗斯人的钱财!

Ukrainian Forces Eliminated 30 Invaders and Lots of Russian Equipment! 

(28-05-2022, 10:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  Luhansk and Donetsk Are Under Control of Ukraine

Are Ukrainian troops on the way to attack Moscow City?  Thinking Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

The Ukrainian Army Repelled the Russian Army in Luhansk!

Ukrainian Army Repelled the Russian Army In DONETSK!

(11-08-2022, 02:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Are Ukrainian troops on the way to attack Moscow City?  Thinking Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 
Kokee the scumbags 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/LcFYG_b5UEwAAAAM...ne-dog.gif https://media.tenor.com/voz99d0-8RMAAAAM...ck-dog.gif 
Kokee go take medication 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave kokee out

沈阳机场!北部战区司令员李桥铭发动军事政变!习近平调集中部战区40万大军镇守北京天津军事要冲!严防强悍的东北野战军端了北京城!一切安排妥当后,习近平悠哉悠哉赴乌兹别克斯坦访问。王强上任代表台海铁定有事

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=n0xrue

nudie

(28-05-2022, 10:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  Luhansk and Donetsk Are Under Control of Ukraine

Referendum conducted under supervision of Ukraine????  Thinking  Rotfl