M Ravi moves to Katong rants about client complaints and calls law society Illuminati

https://www.facebook.com/ravi.mravi.7/vi...875458833/

I think the video has so many potentially defamatory remarks against many people including Lim Tien.
He also threaten to send us back to Malaysia.

However, since he claimed IMH is already treating him, so all the words can plea insanity.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why they so much problem one? Like Subhas, Khan and others always attention seekers with out substance nor contribution. Just ISA them for media terrorism  

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why they so much problem one? Like Subhas, Khan and others always attention seekers with out substance nor contribution. Just ISA them for media terrorism  

In the video he complain about people calling him crazy. But it is rather self evident.

Unfortunately he is the main guy willing to fight human rights cases and he happen to be crazy.

I guess it takes someone crazy not to work for loads of money in law ....and take up those cases.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-01-2022, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In the video he complain about people calling him crazy. But it is rather self evident.

Unfortunately he is the main guy willing to fight human rights cases and he happen to be crazy.

I guess it takes someone crazy not to work for loads of money in law ....and take up those cases.

He play out people more than help lah …. ask those muddysian bodoh bus drivers trying to sue SMRT
Neh ever trust a neh lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Better he do 相声 with Kumar lah..at least entertaining and under cover of Art can get away with his racist rants

can make more money by doing Stand-up comedy with kumar and khan