US’ silence on Japan’s nuclear-contaminated wastewater dumping shows ugly geopolitics

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202303/1...b7pi4VW_Hk

[Image: IMG-0580.webp]

[Image: IMG-0581.webp]

Putin said he would use force if radiation limit is exceeded. 

突發!俄宣布:若檢測不達標 將武力干預?日本將出大事?栗正傑驚訝這事|鬧大了! 日本若不達標 俄:武力解決!郭正亮:會有立即效果 @CtiNews 精華版                                                                                                                                   
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Why are some countries so concerned and others less concerned. Japan is most affected as it is pumped to its proximity.

The IAEA has already cleared the process and sent a team to monitor the radiation level to endure safety.

I feel the countries are just going at each other because of geopolitical tensions

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-09-2023, 01:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why are some countries so concerned and others less concerned. Japan is most affected as it is pumped to its proximity.

The IAEA has already cleared the process and sent a team to monitor the radiation level to endure safety.

I feel the countries are just going at each other because of geopolitical tensions

One million euros. huat ah!  Laughing

[Image: IMG-0573.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0574.jpg]

Who invented the ALPS system can purifying radioactive water to drinkable water in Japan are deserve to win next Noble Prize Laughter-13

https://fb.watch/mPAEIWIZEA/

Where are they?

[Image: IMG-0584.png]

(02-09-2023, 12:57 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0580.webp]

[Image: IMG-0581.webp]

Deep State

[Image: IMG-0585.jpg]

【麥玉潔辣晚報】大阪水質爆汙染! 居民血檢超標 日本噩夢來了? | 日本突發! 大阪居民血檢異常 報應來了?@CtiNews 精華版

What silence when the overarching authority committee are well represented by the respective countries and letter is issued and signed