When situation is desperate. No choice

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Free sex for the guy and can earn money at the same time. Laughing
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Can pump tanks is good thing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(04-01-2022, 03:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why?

(07-01-2023, 05:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  Free sex for the guy and can earn money at the same time. Laughing

(07-01-2023, 05:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can pump tanks is good thing

seems like 2 of you like to be in this business.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

Seems fake. Not enough details.

No need sleep meh?
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(07-01-2023, 05:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Seems fake. Not enough details.

No need sleep meh?

This is a free world, after 11pm work 2 to 3 hours.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

Juicy but fake write up to attract traffic to website.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(07-01-2023, 05:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Seems fake. Not enough details.

No need sleep meh?

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_content.com
need to make a living.
As long you visit the site they consider successful Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

if customer is MILF ok lah

Sounds like another fake story from the same website.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Duck unlike chicken within a night at most 3 times? Unless eat medicine so their earnings per customer must be high. Chicken can either sell by numbers (many customer at cheaper price) or follow duck choose one customer that pay well. In this aspect chicken got more flexibility.

DUCK ?
BECOME WHAT DUCK?

BECOME THESE DUCKS?

[Image: tenor.gif]
[+] 3 users Like grotesqueness's post

(07-01-2023, 08:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sounds like another fake story from the same website.
How do you know it is a fake story, it could be true.......... Clapping

(07-01-2023, 08:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Duck unlike chicken within a night at most 3 times? Unless eat medicine so their earnings per customer must be high. Chicken can either sell by numbers (many customer at cheaper price) or follow duck choose one customer that pay well. In this aspect chicken got more flexibility.
The duck need not go into orgasm, he can fake orgasm, therefore he may be able to' service' more than 3 clients per night.......... Rotfl

(07-01-2023, 03:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  MAN LEADS DOUBLE LIFE, AFTER 11PM HE BECOMES A ‘DUCK’
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=85677

me want to join this "professional", any lobang ?

btw, me look like andy lau.

(07-01-2023, 08:46 PM)debono Wrote:  The duck need not go into orgasm, he can fake orgasm, therefore he may be able to' service' more than 3 clients per night.......... Rotfl

You think the female paying customer bodoh ar? No shoot means no finish she will demand duck continue until shoot so how duck fake leh?

(07-01-2023, 08:37 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  DUCK ?
BECOME WHAT DUCK?

BECOME THESE DUCKS?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Rotfl

(07-01-2023, 08:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  You think the female paying customer bodoh ar? No shoot means no finish she will demand duck continue until shoot so how duck fake leh?

No cream pie not counted.

When you can earn 3k or more in a single weekend as a duck, why wouldn't you?

There are such clubs in SG in Orchard area. I once picked up 3 guys and sent them back to their NUS/NTU dorms after their night working in one such club.

Not surprised if it is true. You all think everyone live according to what we think is normal in this day and age? LBGT couples taking their kids out etc.

40 Y.O WOMAN PAYS 29 Y.O MAN $8000 A MONTH TO SATISFY HER NEEDS

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-her-needs

KNN, what a crazy world.
Just now, I saw 1 man wearing woman cloth shopping at Harbour front.
Very soon it will become norm.

Current team is really hopeless.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-01-2023, 11:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  KNN, what a crazy world.
Just now, I saw 1 man wearing woman cloth  shopping at Harbour front.
Very soon it will become norm.

Current team is really hopeless.

Is it against Spore law? They are fairly common in Thailand when NS times go there.

(08-01-2023, 04:01 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  Wink https://youtu.be/Kci3Q4o4jm4

I know got two camps NS oldbird told me. Those potong and those not yet potong. Not yet potong can U-turn. And they warn me don't step on their tails they are one united group will whack you like man if you don't pay or make fun of them etc. That is many years ago Thai katoey scene not sure not

(08-01-2023, 03:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  I know got two camps NS oldbird told me. Those potong and those not yet potong. Not yet potong can U-turn. And they warn me don't step on their tails they are one united group will whack you like man if you don't pay or make fun of them etc. That is many years ago Thai katoey scene not sure not

😱😱😱

I dont know any one working as a duck part time

But i know i cant do it , been offered a chance and its awkward too

but the lady is fcking rich n Pretty aunty .. I still say No bec she has kids and a husband ..which is weird , I even met them before .. really fcking weird

I was young and Naive

(08-01-2023, 04:21 PM)keys Wrote:  I dont know any one working as a duck part time

But i know i cant do it , been offered a chance and its awkward too

but the lady is fcking rich n Pretty aunty  .. I still say No bec she has kids and a husband ..which is weird , I even met them before .. really fcking weird

I was young and Naive
Bro. you had done the right thing to refrain from having sex with the woman............ Clapping