Ex WP Leader Low Thia Khiang's Statement on 38 Oxley Road
Cool 

FIVE YEARS ago, his parliament statement and warning how Lee' family saga can cost SG's future and LKY legacy.

This private saga should NOT be become a political or gov or police issue in the 1st place.

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Private vendettas should be settled privately, not using public resources.
[+] 4 users Like starbugs's post

LKY's Will on 38 Oxley Road.

[Image: demolish-696x797.png]

LKY's ST interview

If only they had realigned the main door........🤔

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/si...ished-says
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

The PAP and its die hard supporters can look at all these truths and conveniently dismiss it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-03-2023, 12:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  FIVE YEARS ago, his parliament statement and warning how Lee' family saga can cost SG's future and LKY legacy.

This private saga should NOT be become a political or gov or police issue in the 1st place.

[Image: IMG-20230308-125925.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230308-125902.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

All thanks to dishonorable son..

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-03-2023, 12:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The PAP and its die hard supporters can look at all these truths and conveniently dismiss it.

Replace the term “die hard supporters” with sniveling sycophants prease Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-03-2023, 12:37 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LKY's ST interview

Luck got this interview

Dishonourable son already building Founders' Memorial MRT station, want to wayang and win power for PAP and win votes. He is so stubborn that nobody including his siblings or even Singaporeans can stop him unless people wake up and vote PAP out but it won't happen because 61% or more new citizens will still vote for him.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 4 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Family feuds lah.

They should settle behind the door.

Who let it spill out first leh?
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

不遵守父母之命,大不孝也。
[+] 4 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(08-03-2023, 12:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  FIVE YEARS ago, his parliament statement and warning how Lee' family saga can cost SG's future and LKY legacy.

aiyah...............back then i already say liao...............either turn the FARKING DAMNED place into a temple for PAPorLumPars..................or better yet, into a WHOREHOUSE for SHEMALES............ Rotfl Laughing nudie Laughter-13 Gesti-109
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post