Thread about ceca woman never wear mask in MRT get deleted in edmw.

HWZ is a Stupid Ass forum! Can jjww about China but cannot jjww about CECA and India!

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(19-01-2023, 08:35 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.gov.sg/article/further-easin...y-measures

Mask-wearing is not required, except on public transport and in select healthcare and residential care settings.

Even simple instruction in England-language some fail to respect and observe.... Rolleyes

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

pap must made ceca to stay out in public except going to istana to chill out. no way for baboon to be out freely. they have their nonsense if you encounter with them. sorri pap, zero vote for you.

(19-01-2023, 09:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You want to say that edmw Admin deleted threads and posts and gave those racist ntuc points because he is pro-"ceca"?

Listen!  I have been in edmw long enough to know it when people like you play fast and loose with ceca and CECA, between using these to sow discord among the races in Singapore. 

I am not the one smoking.  You are.

Hiding behind CECA, these people made fun of ALL Indians regardless of nationality.  When caught out, they pretend to be only opposing CECA the Agreement.  Suddenly, they know the difference between ceca (a derogatory terms coined to mock all Indians) and CECA (the Agreement).

And we know you are also in edmw, and you know that police reports had been lodged, and the Admin there has to spend a lot of time to watch what are posted there.  And if you try to be funny in SgTalk, I assure you that police reports will be lodged against you, and you will be tracked down.  My advice for you: you better behave yourself here.

Ha.. now trying to put words in my mouth. I am always clear in my posts to distinguish between Ceca and our locally born indian fellow citizens.

So who am I in edmw? Talk like u know everything.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post