Viral SAF Encik Hangs His Boots After 38 Years, S’poreans Thank Him For His Service

Viral SAF Encik Hangs His Boots After 38 Years, S’poreans Thank Him For His Service 🫡

https://mustsharenews.com/viral-saf-enci...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

He is 55 yrs old and served 38 yrs in the army. Likely from SAF Boys skool? Pai kia gao gao Big Grin

Could be RINCO like Notdumb Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-12-2022, 01:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Viral SAF Encik Hangs His Boots After 38 Years, S’poreans Thank Him For His Service 🫡

https://mustsharenews.com/viral-saf-enci...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

knn he did't resign, he was retired due to his age.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Already very good leow, most of the half colonels and majors I know were retired at 50 yrs.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-12-2022, 01:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Already very good leow, most of the half colonels and majors I know were retired at 50 yrs.

All colonels and majors can retire at age 55.......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-12-2022, 01:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Already very good leow, most of the half colonels and majors I know were retired at 50 yrs.

(02-12-2022, 01:37 PM)debono Wrote:  All colonels and majors can retire at age 55.......... Big Grin

think he is under the old pension scheme.

every month get $4K from govt, song song gao Juroooooong.

(02-12-2022, 01:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is 55 yrs old and served 38 yrs in the army.  Likely from SAF Boys skool?  Pai kia gao gao Big Grin

Could be RINCO like Notdumb Big Grin

ER...my colleague ROD gets over $500k hor!
Everyday shake legs....O level only.
Actual monthly salary including gratuity and CPF easily over $10k pm.

lucky he dont have to got to WAR...

(02-12-2022, 01:41 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  think he is under the old pension scheme.

every month get $4K from govt, song song gao Juroooooong.

$4k only?
My ex army colleagues over $6k liao. After warrant got higher ranks already. Still encik means condemn liao. Rotfl