China will fight to the very end to stop Taiwan independence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_KMS5proso
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Saw one comment quite logic,

"
At Least CHINA has the balls to say what it means ,AMERICA is cowardly hiding behind UKRAINE,and TAIWAN...America plan to fix the end of its hegemony into NEW EARTH of multipolar world..
is by fighting CHINA to slow down their economic growth and frustrate their growing world political influence. "

actually when Biden win , I already expect War coming that party always go in to war like war using war agenda

Trump will be back ! 2024 you see when Trump back as President , At least " some peace " will be back.

(12-06-2022, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_KMS5proso

Loud and clear liao lah!

(12-06-2022, 02:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Loud and clear liao lah!

I think China actually hold first.

partly USA is triggering China and Taiwan.

if China start the first move , that it fallen into USA Biden tricks.

This war will also whack USA and Japan out.. maybe SK if they kaypo

Smile

(12-06-2022, 02:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This war will also whack USA and Japan out.. maybe SK if they kaypo

USA want China go war

Russia war is kinda USA never expect Russia really go war due to Nato issues.
But USA seem happy behind as the war drag longer.

LOL At those " so call Local financial guru " claim Russia war will not be long just few months will end.

(12-06-2022, 02:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think China actually hold first.

partly USA is triggering China and Taiwan.

if China start the first move , that it fallen into USA Biden tricks.

ALL USA fault what! They supplied weapons to Ukraine so Russia whacked harder lor!

(12-06-2022, 04:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL USA fault what! They supplied weapons to Ukraine so Russia whacked harder lor!

USA is not " giving ' free things to Ukraine. There must be a " underground deal behind " or agenda . As I have mention the Russia war do contribute some benefits back to USA in some ways.

Give weapons? Hello all these are Money here and one rocket already cost a lot from Tax payer , Public funds , people money.

(12-06-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  USA is not " giving ' free things to Ukraine. There must be a " underground deal behind " or agenda . As I have mention the Russia war do contribute some benefits back to USA in some ways.

Give weapons?  Hello all these are Money here and one rocket already cost a lot from Tax payer , Public funds , people money.

America also keep on giving weapons FREE to Taiwan mah! Bian Looi eh leh!

(12-06-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  USA is not " giving ' free things to Ukraine. There must be a " underground deal behind " or agenda . As I have mention the Russia war do contribute some benefits back to USA in some ways.

Give weapons?  Hello all these are Money here and one rocket already cost a lot from Tax payer , Public funds , people money.

How about we gave 9 ambulances and 2 fire engines got " underground deal behind " and agenda or not?... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-06-2022, 04:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How about we gave 9 ambulances and 2 fire engines got " underground deal behind " and agenda or not?... Thinking

Of course every thing got agenda because We take USA instruction this is why SG got foods from USA etc supply.

(12-06-2022, 04:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Of course every thing got agenda because We take USA instruction this is why SG got foods from USA etc supply.

So you mean if we dun give the 9 ambulances and 2 fire engines to Zelensky, USA will not give us food and supply ah?...... Confused

Carl Jung

(12-06-2022, 04:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How about we gave 9 ambulances and 2 fire engines got " underground deal behind " and agenda or not?... Thinking

Free one meh?

the thing is although angmo chg leader every few yrs their constitution and foreign policies quite steadfast thats why asia rather choose to believe.

(12-06-2022, 04:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Free one meh?

Dunno, that's why I am checking with FA. He says he is the expert here...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

lets face it, all these excuses they made is just to find reason for them to start war like russia. China die die want to take back tiawan no matter the cost and when war started, they will too threaten to use nulcear against those who interfere. US balls will shrink again just like ukraine. Smaller countries must arms with nulcear if they are to deter invaders.