MANY PAP FAT CAT BULLYING 1 OPPO
Angry 

Quoting Jac- Those Fcked Face Moron love to bully others.

1 to 1 fight, they cringe and hide like coward.

[Image: Say-Sorry.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

So it's simple, vote in more oppositions for the next erection

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I was never wrong and made the right choice when I was staying in Aljunied.  Even I hv moved to Queenstown, I wil stil stick to the right choice.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(17-09-2021, 04:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  Quoting Jac- Those Fcked Face Moron love to bully others.

1 to 1 fight, they cringe and hide like coward.

[Image: Say-Sorry.png]
Hyenas!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

must do until like that, really paiseh.

When an Indian was shouted and shoved on the ground, they also gathered in Parliament. But when Chinese was attacked, they all sit back and hack -care.

PM Lee, Grace Foo, Shanmugam . . .

*How come all disgraceful attack involves Grace Foo? I have another one that I can pull out.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Pap buggers never fight one to one gentleman. When in Parliament or news reports we can see them attack opposition like a pack of wolves. We can watch it in programmes like "Nat goes wild" where they will kill without mercy.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

(17-09-2021, 04:36 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  

(17-09-2021, 07:37 PM)Great Wrote:  Pap buggers never fight one to one gentleman. When in Parliament or news reports we can see them attack opposition like a pack of wolves. We can watch it in programmes like "Nat goes wild" where they will kill without mercy.

The picture is a good representation of what is happening in our Parliament..
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(17-09-2021, 08:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The picture is a good representation of what is happening in our Parliament..
They do not know the meaning of shame and their skin are too thick to feel anything.

Not only bullying but their way of interrogating the opposition in turn is very intimidating and disparaging.

Ah Shan is extremely good at speaking with condescending tone and using words such as "I'm looking at you, Mr Leong". This is totally uncalled for and acting like he's a teacher talking down to a student.

The other usual tactic they used is what LMW had mentioned before in parliament. They will claim that all information has been provided and are 'confused' and puzzled over why the opposition still does not accept their arguments. The reality is, no such data has been given. And then all of them will just laugh at the opposition for jokes that only they themselves understand, just like in this particular video (fast forward to 3:45) :

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.php?v...0196642934
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-09-2021, 10:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not only bullying but their way of interrogating the opposition in turn is very intimidating and disparaging.

Ah Shan is extremely good at speaking with condescending tone and using words such as "I'm looking at you, Mr Leong". This is totally uncalled for and acting like he's a teacher talking down to a student.

The other usual tactic they used is what LMW had mentioned before in parliament. They will claim that all information has been provided and are 'confused' and puzzled over why the opposition still does not accept their arguments. The reality is, no such data has been given. And then all of them will just laugh at the opposition for jokes that only they themselves understand, just like in this particular video (fast forward to 3:45) :

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.php?v...0196642934
This Ah Shame is dam*ned very kwai lan in the way he cornered LMW.  Behave like a bluddy hooligan.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(17-09-2021, 11:55 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This Ah Shame is dam*ned very kwai lan in the way he cornered LMW.  Behave like a bluddy hooligan.

This is a debate and not a court case. This Sham is a real Shame !!!! Opasnie-14

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

These pap MPs and minsiters go in riding coattails of others through GRC system. Whereas the opposition have to earn their seats connecting with the ground.

That is why we get this kind of Parliament debates the entitled ones vs those who are the voice of the people.

One minister questioned the people's MP, Spanish Inquisition style to make him fumble for a while.....but in the end whose reputation suffered most after this 10hr debate?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When things changes, detection can be easy.