MAS penalties on DBS won’t set the bank back, analysts say

MAS’ penalties on DBS appear “minor” compared with the cost to customers after multiple service disruptions, analysts say.

https://cna.asia/40CUYh3

https://tinyurl.com/mwrrn4r8
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

Of cos won't set the bank back. There's no penalty at all.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

should fine them heavy, and donate to us as gst rebate. fine 200M,.. can or not???

in US fine is heavier. u go google. billion.. not million.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(03-11-2023, 05:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Of cos won't set the bank back. There's no penalty at all.
DBS got Ah kong inside, so just slap slap only to let other know they got punish liao..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

IDIOT mas
SHOULD FINE THEM 1 BILLION DOLLARS
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(03-11-2023, 05:48 PM)victortan Wrote:  should fine them heavy, and donate to us as gst rebate. fine 200M,.. can or not???

in US fine is heavier. u go google. billion.. not million.

For all the inconvenience it caused to consumers, actually we didn't get anything in return. What kind of penalty is it?

Ignore List: Oyk

(03-11-2023, 05:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  For all the inconvenience it caused to consumers, actually we didn't get anything in return. What kind of penalty is it?

I am their shareholder lah,, but they are very profitable,, no problem to pay huge fine,, 

maybe cut their CEO pay,, all senior cut pay as punishment so next time they more on the ball,,
U see OCBC and UOB np.. i am also got some share there too..

sillypore i own bank shr for div only

Financial penalties on the service providers no sweat...it's companies money. 

Top people in the organisations have to be responsible and accountable . Cut their pay or compensation packages if things go wrong. Only  then things will get moving right.