MAS rebukes crypto fund Three Arrows Capital

MAS rebukes crypto fund Three Arrows Capital

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3QYvvJr

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

MAS is the most horrible institution that like to screw up people's lives

Then there is MOH, same snake, different skin niah
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

If true it is a criminal offence time for arrests

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

We can apply MANA ADA SISTEM also nudie

so who are the damage

MAS not doing its job

(01-07-2022, 10:38 PM)Talent Wrote:  so who are the damage

MAS not doing its job

MAS is slow and always behind the curve.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-07-2022, 11:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  MAS is slow and always behind the curve.

The issue is not slow.
The business model is unsound because the company goes bankrupt when the cypto market collapses.
It is like saying a securities firm like UOB KH or DBS securities will go bankrupt when stock market collapses.

(01-07-2022, 11:40 PM)forum456 Wrote:  The issue is not slow.
The business model is unsound because the company goes bankrupt when the cypto market collapses.
It is like saying a securities firm like UOB KH or DBS securities will go bankrupt when stock market collapses.

I am talking about MAS always being in reactive mode.  Any incompetent regulator can also just sit on their bums, collect their fat paychecks and issue reprimands.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

MAS better do something about it soon, else it'll affect ppl's perception of their ability as a regulator.

When company submit documents, who endorsed the report is authentic?
Dun MAS has the approved license company system to endorse any company's report for approval especially this is a new thingy financial currency? Even banks has limit for compensation and cash reserves.

(02-07-2022, 01:01 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  When company submit documents, who endorsed the report is authentic?
Dun MAS has the approved license company system to endorse any company's report for approval especially this is a new thingy financial currency? Even banks has limit for compensation and cash reserves.

I feel is " more on opposite aka follow MAS rules than you will be accept "

look at binance, I never go read up in depth, just roughly guess know they move out of SG due to " some dispute with MAS or whatever "

than MAS don't renew or what so binance move out from SG to Dubai.

Just last month Heng claim SG , MAS got encourage blockchain etc.

In fact I using Coinhanko exchange and MAS got regulated etc.

Cryptocurrency exchange is legit but if you mention what invest xxx BTC get return xxx profits well that " up to individuals " and that company is it legit.

(01-07-2022, 11:40 PM)forum456 Wrote:  The issue is not slow.

Leeson's case is child play in comparison. Big Grin

"Rebuke" is a joke right given the gravity of potential offenses they should raid the office arrest the people behind the ponzi.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-07-2022, 10:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  "Rebuke" is a joke right given the gravity of potential offenses they should raid the office arrest the people behind the ponzi.

That's dictator's way of doing thing. We are democratic and will go by rule of law and settle in court with evidence and let the judge do the penalty. You are now encouraging lawless approach like China which you condemned all the time when China dealt with crooks.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-07-2022, 10:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's dictator's way of doing thing. We are democratic and will go by rule of law and settle in court with evidence and let the judge do the penalty. You are now encouraging lawless approach like China which you condemned all the time when China dealt with crooks.... Rolleyes

If he was operating in the US the FBI be all over to get evidence. Singapore is just too lax when it comes to dealing with scams and ponzi that is why they come here to operate.

Look at the one in US.    Celsius .is now under 11 investigation and office is sealed to prevent evidence destruction.

In Singapore you hold up a smiley sign .....8 police men will turn up to arrest you.
[Image: 6nUv4YD.jpg]

If you commit financial crimes, they dont know what to do and wait long long to take action.

It's not about democracy but competence..