Top Gun Maverick

Watched the first screening this morning. Quite good movie. Should have watched on IMAX.

tomorrow will be a better day

(25-05-2022, 03:49 PM)surfer Wrote:  Watched the first screening this morning. Quite good movie. Should have watched on IMAX.

Why are they making the same movie again?

(26-05-2022, 12:27 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Why are they making the same movie again?

It was a big hit decades ago. So now It's a different mission for the young hotshot pilots to take over.

Cannot remember what's in the first movie except the song and the leads and Ice Man. Cannot remember the story at all.

Might need to "revise" before watching this.

(26-05-2022, 11:05 AM)Levin Wrote:  Cannot remember what's in the first movie except the song and the leads and Ice Man. Cannot remember the story at all.

You remember the song "Highway To The Danger Zone"?

(26-05-2022, 11:05 AM)Levin Wrote:  Cannot remember what's in the first movie except the song and the leads and Ice Man. Cannot remember the story at all.

If you can Watch in IMAX. Should be good. Normal cinema the sound system is good and solid.

Those RSAF, wanna be pilot will go see

(26-05-2022, 12:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Those RSAF, wanna be pilot will go see

Think we have some top gun pilots based in the US training in those new F35 that the govt is buying to replace our old planes.

(26-05-2022, 11:55 AM)surfer Wrote:  You remember the song "Highway To The Danger Zone"?

No, the song I remembered from the movie is "Take My Breath Away".

(26-05-2022, 01:35 PM)surfer Wrote:  Think we have some top gun pilots based in the US training in those new F35 that the govt is buying to replace our old planes.

Zoe Tay hubby? He hold high rank in RSAF and always train in USA.

This is why Zoe tay claim she will go USA " holiday " in fact likely they have a house in USA.

(26-05-2022, 01:36 PM)Levin Wrote:  No, the song I remembered from the movie is "Take My Breath Away".

Good enough. Time to catch up on the latest movie. The dogfights quite breathtaking .

(26-05-2022, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Zoe Tay hubby? He hold high rank in RSAF and always train in USA.

This is why Zoe tay claim she will go USA " holiday " in fact likely they have a house in USA.

Ah Tay hubby probably grounded already because of age. Now younger hotguns are taking over.

If that is the case then their "house" probably provided by S'pore govt. Thinking