MFA says its a Russian invasion!!

China says not an invasion!

Think MFA must put China through a COP and then let the Sg court decide if there is criminal comlicity involved or not

Please put money where your mouth is
[+] 7 users Like Sentinel's post

Singapore supported US sending troops into Afghan, Iraq and Libya becoz it's called.liberation..

Singapore Govt defined clearly that there's big different between invasion and liberation
[+] 3 users Like Scythian's post

(25-02-2022, 05:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore supported US sending troops into Afghan, Iraq and Libya becoz it's called.liberation..

Singapore Govt defined clearly that there's big different between invasion and liberation

The person responsible for this mistake never uses his head to think logically?

Blush

Why until now no word from any of Singapore's generals?

LHL and his team NEVER LEARN , FORGOT how our tanks get owned? Singhealth data leak?

People behind hinting SG BETTER WATCH YOUR WORDS.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP MENTION SG CANNOT AFFORD TO OFFEND USA AND CHINA.
TWO BIGGEST IMPORTANT INVESTORS, FRIEND IN THIS WORLD YET TWO SUPER NATION WHO ARE BIG BROS
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

POFMA Russia and China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-02-2022, 05:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore supported US sending troops into Afghan, Iraq and Libya becoz it's called.liberation..

[Image: 10-E7177-E-B472-4645-B9-E9-AACFD0-E9-C523.jpg]

MFA says it's an invasion and bochap what China say. They want to preempt China from using same excuse later.