https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/moe-te...torialteam

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

can i register
any taker

(05-12-2021, 01:17 PM)Talent Wrote:  can i register
any taker

Do you have the money to be one of them......it needs lots of money to be Laughing Rotfl a sugardaddy....

(05-12-2021, 01:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Do you have the money to be one of them......it needs lots of money to be Laughing Rotfl a sugardaddy....

sugar baby aso needs to pay?

dont waste time working as teacher lah….find a sugar daddy and enjoy life

(05-12-2021, 01:39 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  dont waste time working as teacher lah….find a sugar daddy and enjoy life

In order to get a sugar daddy, one needs to have some form of beauty...shapely and skin like China porcelain.. Laughing

yucks so slut somemore teacher.

Teacher is of a higher value than a MP

they are stressed
need release

use their high salary
to do good for themselves

(05-12-2021, 02:07 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Teacher is of a higher value than a MP

But the pay is very much lower than that of an MP

(05-12-2021, 02:26 PM)alanis Wrote:  But the pay is very much lower than that of an MP
MP WHICH IS A PART TIME JOB IS WAY WAY OVERPAID,ONLY  UNIQUELY IN SPORE

(05-12-2021, 01:46 PM)debono Wrote:  In order to get a sugar daddy, one needs to have some form of beauty...shapely and skin like China porcelain.. Laughing

that’s classical mistress..nowadays different standards..but maybe she is quite chio..who knows

any taker

Register with me.

I will take you!  Laughing

(05-12-2021, 02:44 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  that’s classical mistress..nowadays different standards..but maybe she is quite chio..who knows

So nowadays what are the criteria to have a sugar daddy.......? Thinking Laughing

any taker
They use hyper ledger to register, u know how to use?

(05-12-2021, 01:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Do you have the money to be one of them......it needs lots of money to be Laughing Rotfl a sugardaddy....

This is funny Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is Sg Education high rank due to continuous scandals?

(05-12-2021, 02:26 PM)alanis Wrote:  But the pay is very much lower than that of an MP

Teacher pay actually Already Not bad. Lectures too.
They change car like clothes, also yearly go holiday no problems still got spare cash.

Why I know, LOL, i got one relative is a teacher in JC, own condo rent out, beside own HDB flat. and Yes got car of course.
literally he don't need to worry about financial problems.

Moe teachers pay is v good nowadays.

senior teachers, head of dept all near 10k.
principals super scale already. more than 10k.

where to get this type of pay outside so easily.

further good bonus = 13th months plus bonuses.

bonuses = mid year, year end + performance bonus in normally March.

juicy right?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

any taker

You want to be the sugar daddy or the sugar baby?  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-12-2021, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Teacher pay actually Already Not bad. Lectures too.
They change car like clothes, also yearly go holiday no problems still got spare cash.

Why I know, LOL, i got one relative is a teacher in JC, own condo rent out, beside own HDB flat. and Yes got car of course.
literally he don't need to worry about financial problems.

Those teachers that teach in JC must be a degree holder, therefore their salary is quite high, and it is an iron rice bowl job... Laughing Rotfl

Went in to see, ladies there not pretty one, a lot Filipinos..
I encourage you go and try, and let us know your experience
But not for me, no thanks

I hear that pinays are very loose wan. Toss them a hamburger and who knows you may get lucky Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post