MOE teachers, allied educators to get salary increase of up to 10% from Oct 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ut-2883391

How about nurses and doctors and allied medical staff?

Ah Ong doing anything?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

They should increased when 90% student they has been under their care can pass their exam above average without tuition.Why do we so many expensive tuition center in a tiny dot? These are one of the industry have been squeezing parent's life savings with a choking thread. Dun tell me about option. If the authority has not turn the country into kiasutism , no parents has the right frame of mind desire or force their child to achieve to get into U.

Meanwhile real inflation on daily necessities oredi up 30% the past 2 years.

(17-08-2022, 10:09 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  How about nurses and doctors and allied medical staff?

Ah Ong doing anything?

they already got, what " special payment " but of course this is just " one time payment " not like teacher is every month.

The teacher claim actually also work life balance, management matters not just pay increase.

(17-08-2022, 12:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  they already got, what " special payment " but of course this is just " one time payment " not like teacher is every month.

The teacher claim actually also work life balance, management matters not just pay increase.

Kee chiu want to show Ah Ong that he can do and 

win more support from MOE personnel, whereas Ah Ong may not be favoured by MOH personnel

Laughing

General Election in 2024, arh?

Primary School Teachers 15.7K @ average $4500/ mth

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1007...0Singapore.

Secondary School Teachers maybe 8k @ average $8000/ mth

ITE & JC Teachers 4k @ average $11k/ mth?

NUS Lecturers included anot?

So, the lump sum amount to be spent=  Surprise-440

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-08-2022, 12:32 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Kee chiu want to show Ah Ong that he can do and 

win more support from MOE personnel, whereas Ah Ong may not be favoured by MOH personnel

chan and ong SAME both sucks on their job. This is what LHL selection? when ask he will just say " hard to scout "

(17-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  General Election in 2024, arh?

Primary School Teachers 15.7K @ average $4500/ mth

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1007...0Singapore.

Secondary School Teachers maybe 8k @ average $8000/ mth

ITE & JC Teachers 4k @ average $11k/ mth?

NUS Lecturers included anot?

So, the lump sum amount to be spent=  Surprise-440

Surely School fee, etc fee in school WILL INCREASE.

Is a system, if these teachers pay increase means Govt have to " take from somewhere to top up these extra money for the teachers "

While teacher enjoy their new wage, they will spend on holiday , etc which in return is other people wages and while others spend is another people wages and so on , is a Cycle.

I dont even get the GST voucher….
Yet they keep rewarding the overpaid teachers… crying

$$$ needs to come out from somewhere.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-08-2022, 01:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I dont even get the GST voucher….

Lectures even best , every year change car like change clothes,

(17-08-2022, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lectures even best , every year change car like change clothes,

They reward the frontline nurses. 
I still can close 1 eye.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-08-2022, 01:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They reward the frontline nurses. 
I still can close 1 eye.

Frontline Nurse and doc Deserve

teacher wise " subjective " their pay to be honest already not bad. why they piss off is actually not on their wages is work life balance and management inside schools.

Lectures wise wow earn more than teachers of course change car like changing clothes.

I every time at canteen see some old lectures really " chill to max " like no need to teach can coffeebreak for entire morning even come afternoon tea break can chat till few hours while I got nothing to do so chill at canteen.

I over heard their topics , complain management , than talk about what stocks to buy, car , investment , holiday

(17-08-2022, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Frontline Nurse and doc Deserve

teacher wise " subjective " their pay to be honest already not bad. why they piss off is actually not on their wages is work life balance and management inside schools.

Lectures wise wow earn more than teachers of course change car like changing clothes.

I every time at canteen see some old lectures really " chill to max " like no need to teach can coffeebreak for entire morning even come afternoon tea break can chat till few hours while I got nothing to do so chill at canteen.

I over heard their topics , complain management , than talk about what stocks to buy, car , investment , holiday
Angry Angry Angry

(17-08-2022, 01:12 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I dont even get the GST voucher….

The last teacher pay revise was in 2018., right?
Factor yearly inflation and unlike uniform staff have more rank structure for promotion
You won't be surprised master degree teacher still holding GEO grade after many years in teaching
No sour grape