MOH clarify rules for dine in

1. At the Multi-Ministry Task Force (MTF) press conference on 6 August 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced that F&B establishments are permitted to seat
fully vaccinated diners in groups of up to 5 persons. “Fully vaccinated” means two weeks after receiving a full regimen of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna vaccines, or any of the vaccines on the WHO EUL listing, with the vaccination status updated in MOH’s national IT system as indicated in Section (2) below.

2. In addition, the following individuals are eligible to dine-in at F&B establishments if they:

a. Have recovered from COVID-19 and have a valid Pre-Event Test (PET) exemption notice(1); or
b. Have a negative PET result for the duration of his/her dine-in(2) from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider within the last 24 hours; or
c. Are children aged 12 years and below, so long as all children at a given table are from the same household.

3. MOH and ESG would like to clarify that F&B establishments are not allowed to accept any dine-in customers who do not meet the criteria in (a)-© above. Enforcement officers will be doing their checks, and will take strict enforcement actions against any F&B establishments and individuals who do not comply with these rules.

4. Unvaccinated individuals who do not meet any of criteria (a)-© can dine in groups of up to 2 persons only at coffeeshops and hawker centres. For now, the concession for unvaccinated persons to dine applies specifically to hawker centres and coffeeshops(3). We encourage unvaccinated individuals who dine at such locations to vigilantly maintain hand hygiene, and not to linger after their meals, in order to reduce their risk of contracting COVID-19.

1Recovered individuals (within last 270 days) can obtain a PET Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services. Refer to go.gov.sg/swabproviders for the list of MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers.

2Unvaccinated individuals aged 13 or above must have a valid negative ART or PCR result from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider within the last 24 hours. Refer to go.gov.sg/swabproviders for the list of MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers. Self-administered ART (including those supervised by employers) are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs.

3Coffee shops refer to F&B establishments with SFA coffee shop/ eating house/ canteen license.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...)-vaccines

Just had my bah chor mee this morning quickly and swiftly! Thumbs_up

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

My friend said her place hawker center packed. Old people sit in groups of mostly 2, some 3 and some 4.

I am also confused.

(10-08-2021, 03:54 PM)Ola Wrote:  My friend said her place hawker center packed. Old people sit in groups of mostly 2, some 3 and some 4.

I am also confused.

first day maybe some older folks dunno la.. but maybe just dont care.. some very teekee one.  they have 'wait for them to catch den i move' attitude.