MOH has been spamming me with SMSes to get my booster shot

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...n-t-lapsed

I never received , my 2nd jab is I think Oct or nov , actually well " been indirect force to jab "

I kena reminded twice liao. For fark go for 3rd jab? After 3rd will be 4th...never ending till u uplorry right?

Remember this....PAP never do good things wan.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Wait, could it be scam sms?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

can block?

I also received an sms to get the booster shot. 

Ever since I got the two jabs, I seem to be feeling unwell every weekend. Fitst 2 days of CNY was down with flu and fever. Took 6 tablets of Delcogen (extra strength) to bring down the fever.  Last week, had difficulty breathing thru' the nose.  These are the side effects that cld probably end one life depending on the individual health condition.

The booster probably going to aggravate the situation and trigger a HA.

(03-02-2022, 01:47 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I also received an sms to get the booster shot. 

Ever since I got the two jabs, I seem to be feeling unwell every weekend. Fitst 2 days of CNY was down with flu and fever. Took 6 tablets of Delcogen (extra strength) to bring down the fever.  Last week, had difficulty breathing thru' the nose.  These arethe side effects that cld probably kill you.

sound you just jab?

(03-02-2022, 01:47 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I also received an sms to get the booster shot. 

Ever since I got the two jabs, I seem to be feeling unwell every weekend. Fitst 2 days of CNY was down with flu and fever. Took 6 tablets of Delcogen (extra strength) to bring down the fever.  Last week, had difficulty breathing thru' the nose.  These arethe side effects that cld probably kill you.

U could actually be having heart problems liao.
I already had 2 HA....no side effects from 2 jabs. Just a bit sore arms only.

(03-02-2022, 01:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sound you just jab?

No! Not going for the booster yet.

Can try asking Iris Koh's Healing the Divide to spam MOH back.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-02-2022, 01:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I kena reminded twice liao. For fark go for 3rd jab? After 3rd will be 4th...never ending till u uplorry right?

Remember this....PAP never do good things wan.
These sort of people are evil.  They do not hv a heart.