MOH is investigating Wan Medical Clinic & a registered medical practitioner

MOH is investigating Wan Medical Clinic & a registered medical practitioner in this clinic for allegedly conducting unsupervised Antigen Rapid Test (ART) Pre-Event Testing (PET) & submitting false Covid-19 vaccination & test information.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3GVdmXG

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates.

pok kai no biz licence suspended
still worth it?
for what cause?
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

More dan meets the eye. Beri suspicious why a dr who has many clinic branches will want to falsify test results and get in trouble with the law [unlike pte dentists with no biznes] when much iz at stake. Politics rears iz ugly head.

https://mothership.sg/2019/07/bedok-wan-...inic-fine/
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

It is good that they leave the chairs for the elderly to sit.
[+] 3 users Like theold's post

(23-01-2022, 03:30 PM)theold Wrote:  It is good that they leave the chairs for the elderly to sit.

did the residents complain about the chairs 
or are the chairs hv possibility being use das weapons for fighting in hte nite ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Despo... sud fine after repeatedly doing so

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(23-01-2022, 05:29 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Despo... sud fine after repeatedly doing so

Is it a repeated offence........?

(23-01-2022, 05:33 PM)debono Wrote:  Is it a repeated offence........?

Politicks

What's the problem with putting chairs outside for the elderlies to sit? Anyone complained?
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Chairs outside mean Business good.
Must have a social need.
The chairs can be useful.
I use it to eat as iam unvacc.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Put chair outside complain don’t put also complain this is Singapore

Normally, in such cases, there should be a warning letter.

Notice, nowadays, we come out with heavy fines first. Imagine when you are sick, you are left standing in the clinic while waiting for the queue.

(23-01-2022, 05:39 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Politicks

Could it be that Wan Medical doctor is supporting the opposition party.........

(23-01-2022, 07:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Could it be that Wan Medical doctor is supporting the opposition party.........

An organisation that believes in nature... not political party

This clinic is very near to the soft like noodle clinic.

(23-01-2022, 07:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Could it be that Wan Medical doctor is supporting the opposition party.........

No, supports unvax

8Umbrella Umbrella

"In a press release issued on Jan. 23, MOH said Wan Medical Clinic had allegedly partnered with Healing the Divide"

The word partner is a serious allegation.. In this context, it is suggesting that Healing the Divide somehow profited from the unsupervised ART PET..

If MOH cannot connect the dotted lines (how Iris benefited from the whole thing tangibly) to the unsupervised ART PET, then MOH better be ready if Healing the Divide come back and bite at MOH..

After all, you know there is a illegal gambling den somewhere, you introduced someone to gamble there without taking a single cent of commission and the den is busted and folks arrested..

Can the law prosecute you for what you have done?? I don't think so.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-01-2022, 05:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's the problem with putting chairs outside for the elderlies to sit? Anyone complained?
If they want to bring down someone, they will give all sorts of rubbish reasons This is nothing new.  Is the same old tactics.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post