MOH makes police report against 'Healing the Divide' group for exhorting parents to

MOH makes police report against 'Healing the Divide' group for exhorting parents to overwhelm staff at vaccination centres with questions 

https://bit.ly/3EX47UQ 

Something cannot be question is propaganda..

Nothing wrong to ask the parents to ask vaccination staff at the center to clear some doubt. Like this really make a mole out of a hill. Unless they got something to hide?🤔🤔🤣
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Oppressed others in disguise to make themselves a saint. Do think a normal person so foolish to ask ppl to jam the national healthcare with calls ? So free meh?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

You can ask a question ...but if intent js clog up a hotline endangering others who need the service that is harmful

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-01-2022, 05:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can ask a question ...but if intent js clog up a hotline endangering others who need the service that is harmful

Hmmm.
.is that their intentions? To jam the hotline mean the way is not being transparent enough.

This Iris Koh is really recalcitrant.

(05-01-2022, 05:35 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This Iris Koh is really recalcitrant.

Might be but she need it to handle it a proper way . Like invite the staff for some virtual town hall discussion

If non mrnas r offered there might b less qns Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

What about asking people living in Orchard area to jump from Ngee Ann top floor will they jam the lift?
Is it an offence?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(05-01-2022, 05:44 PM)Dan Wrote:  What about asking people living in Orchard area to jump from Ngee Ann top floor will they jam the lift?
Is it an offence?

If so the people Brain need to check also before they jump

(05-01-2022, 05:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can ask a question ...but if intent js clog up a hotline endangering others who need the service that is harmful

The question is how is this wrong??

You are a parent with questions, beside from hearing from the horse mouth (aka MOH), who else can you trust for source of info?? Folks like you and me in the forum??

Not to forget.. Earlier on, the same group is in trouble for 'exhorting' people to call the hotline. If you can't call hotline, can't ask question on site, then how to clear your doubts??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post