MOH monitoring 'unusual surge' as daily cases cross 5,000 mark

(28-10-2021, 08:18 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  What unusual I thought they already predicted?
There is nothing unusual. Look into those critical areas where home quarantined cud be the spreading sources of infecting those healthy ones at home. This ultimately make the cases going up higher everyday.

ART test positive just stay at home for three days ; spread to son; daughter and wife than test okay already...so total 4 cases at home lol..

(28-10-2021, 04:43 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  ART test positive just stay at home for three days ; spread to son; daughter and wife than test okay already...so total 4 cases at home lol..

No wonder there are 5,000+ infections, it is a family infecting other family members, and the family members may pass the viruses to their neighbors.. Sad

(28-10-2021, 08:56 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  ""Yesterday's infection  numbers were unusually high because  many Covid-19 cases were detected by testing laboratories within a few hours in the afternoon, it added"

Don't know the above statement is from MOH or . . . 

This is National and Worldwide news yet come up with such a bull excuse.

It seems they are trying to hide something.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(28-10-2021, 10:29 AM)theold Wrote:  Maybe they find it funny that they tell people don't need to report if infected and the cases shot up.
Ive already said, as the anointed messenger of GOD, Heavens hv eyes and they can do anything they so please, but Heavens will punish them and bring forth a new era

They hv overstayed their welcome, im afraid so

Govt machiam grouping in the dark. Don't know why cases suddenly surge to over 5,000. Actually the answers is all in Sgtalk.

(28-10-2021, 09:54 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Govt machiam grouping in the dark. Don't know why cases suddenly surge to over 5,000. Actually the answers is all in Sgtalk.

So sgtalk is the minefield of knowledge....? Clapping

MOH monitoring 'unusual surge'......... and the next day, number miraculously dropped by almost 2 K!  Clapping

(28-10-2021, 04:46 PM)debono Wrote:  No wonder there are 5,000+ infections, it is a family infecting other family members, and the family members may pass the viruses to their neighbors.. Sad

if all infected once and survive means the virus cannot harm any much more.

If you think about it, a sudden spike from 3000+ to 5000+, only to drop back to 3000+ doesn't make sense..

This is why:

1) The resources available to test samples. I am not sure if MOH standby so many spare resource (so that can handle a spike from 3000+ 5000+), but it is unlikely to have so much buffer. A more likely scenario would be resource can only take up till 4000 (since we hover around 2000+ to 3000+ for some time) a day for example, which mean we would have been cap at 4000

2) After hitting 5000+, the number retrace back to 3000+.. If there is really a big outbreak, the number would have increase, or at most drop back to 4000+.. Dropping back to 3000+ is really strange, unless we are cap by resource available for testing.. But the 5000+ in previous day would have invalidate this..

I don't know what is happening, but if you put on your working hat, the number just don't make sense.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(29-10-2021, 09:26 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If you think about it, a sudden spike from 3000+ to 5000+, only to drop back to 3000+ doesn't make sense..

This is why:

1) The resources available to test samples. I am not sure if MOH standby so many spare resource (so that can handle a spike from 3000+ 5000+), but it is unlikely to have so much buffer. A more likely scenario would be resource can only take up till 4000 (since we hover around 2000+ to 3000+ for some time) a day for example, which mean we would have been cap at 4000

2) After hitting 5000+, the number retrace back to 3000+.. If there is really a big outbreak, the number would have increase, or at most drop back to 4000+.. Dropping back to 3000+ is really strange, unless we are cap by resource available for testing.. But the 5000+ in previous day would have invalidate this..

I don't know what is happening, but if you put on your working hat, the number just don't make sense.

Perhaps MOH can enlighten us on this phenomenon..... Laughing