MOH sent sms pester to take booster shot....

[Image: nKfyu2Y.png]

https://shrtco.de/1K2ap5
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

(03-01-2022, 10:08 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: nKfyu2Y.png]

https://shrtco.de/1K2ap5

I think by now many had their 3rd booster jab already...... Laughing

They come my house tell me go for 3rd jab. I already farking dulan took 2 jabs for fark go for 3rd like every idiots?

They treating every farking dumbfark sinkees like monkeys....especially Debono whos a natural. Tangsen too.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

Can choose Sinovac or Sinophrm?

Get the unique reference code n register with clinics administering non mrna

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-01-2022, 10:56 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can choose Sinovac or Sinophrm?

Confirm chop PAP will tell u not counted later. Want to bet? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

41% boosted....not that much...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-01-2022, 11:18 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Confirm chop PAP will tell u not counted later. Want to bet? Laughing

Double confirmed. Only if you take Sinovac or sinopharm from the start, then counted.

I just registered for my 3rd booster. Still waiting for the sms. I have lost my old message to ask me to book the slot. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Better dont take booster...没完没了...booster 4 5 6 7 injection of foreign entity into your own body will not do any good...could mutate DNA genes over long term nobody knows..

(03-01-2022, 10:43 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  They come my house tell me go for 3rd jab. I already farking dulan took 2 jabs for fark go for 3rd like every idiots?

They treating every farking dumbfark sinkees like monkeys....especially Debono whos a natural. Tangsen too.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 2 users Like babygirl's post

(03-01-2022, 10:56 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can choose Sinovac or Sinophrm?
Sinophrm is not under govt initiatives and you hv to pay for it at private clinics.  If you hv 2 pitzer jabs, you are not allowed for Sinovac booster jab.

If you think MOH is pestering you, you also shouldn't go to hospital or pester any doctor if you kena omicron.

(04-01-2022, 11:44 AM)starbugs Wrote:  If you think MOH is pestering you, you also shouldn't go to hospital or pester any doctor if you kena omicron.

did you mean before covid, if you don't get your annual flu shot, you should not go see doctor for your flu?
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post