Singapore will reactivate TraceTogether and SafeEntry ;if situation requires: OYK

Singapore will reactivate TraceTogether and SafeEntry ;if situation requires: Ong Ye Kung
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2672756
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(19-05-2022, 09:05 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore will reactivate TraceTogether and SafeEntry ;if situation requires: Ong Ye Kung
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2672756

My neighbour said thrown away the token liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

reactivate?
sometimes this ambassadors pretend to walk pass you
but scanning your tt with their hp, becareful
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

It's OK. I settled my Malaysia stuff. Can lockdown again. But I bet my last dollar they will never lockdown ever again. Lol

(19-05-2022, 09:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My neighbour said thrown away the token liao lah!

wow can be fine you know
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-05-2022, 11:46 AM)Sticw Wrote:  It's OK. I settled my Malaysia stuff. Can lockdown again. But I bet my last dollar they will never lockdown ever again. Lol

The task force already mention " cover their backside well "

they do mention even the cases spike they will not do CB.

" Maybe " revert some regulation back like the safe entry token , number of people can enter in an indoor event

that all.

Seriously this Ong Y K is crap, can't imaging he used to be from SAF , and people like Chang Chun Sing, Ng C M these people
as " commanders up there "

see their manage already " questionable " still talk about " War time ?? " imaging you go war with these type of " commanders up there " ???

(19-05-2022, 11:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The task force already mention " cover their backside well "

they do mention even the cases spike they will not do CB.

" Maybe " revert some regulation back like the safe entry token , number of people can enter in an indoor event

that all.

Seriously this Ong Y K is crap, can't imaging he used to be from SAF , and people like Chang Chun Sing, Ng C M these people
as " commanders up there "

see their manage already " questionable " still talk about " War time ?? " imaging you go war with these type of " commanders up there " ???

If I have these type of Commanders I sure run away and become an army deserter...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung