MOH to stop providing number of linked, unlinked COVID cases and reduced daily report

From Thursday, MOH will transit to announcing updates on the local COVID-19 situation once a day, instead of twice a day currently.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/moh-stop-provi...18973.html

Chaoistic situation but correct move.
Endemic is for natural immunity to prevail.
Meaning your innate immunity like what a new born baby has
and the constant updating of baby's adaptive immunity as Baby faces the enviro.
And when Baby needs to ensure Baby's survival, a  cellular and genetic disorganization by way of an inflammatory event takes place.
The problem is the Great reset with a PCR test that can show false positives set a a high threshold number lke 40. The economy takes a great hit with their consequencies.
Dr. Young shows us what in the vaccines:

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-09-at-07-34-54-MOH-to...and-re.png]

[Image: Graphene-Oxide-Vaccine-Paper-Updated-1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

So public won't scare ; life to be normal if sick take flu medicine will do; MC increased from 2 to 3 days min.

(09-09-2021, 07:57 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So public won't scare ; life to be normal if sick take flu medicine will do; MC increased from 2 to 3 days min.

I was alway a MC king during my time at work. IAM happy with ur increase to 3 days min.

I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

The govt has no interest in providing you the figures. Too time consuming and they have lost the big picture. What happened to contact tracing? If like Israel, relax too soon and open up the economy, the people will pay for their lives. Delta ( Indian )variants now rampant as shown in Israel…

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(09-09-2021, 09:23 AM)surfer Wrote:  The govt has no interest in providing you the figures. Too time consuming and they have lost the big picture. What happened to contact tracing? If like Israel, relax too soon and open up the economy, the people will pay for their lives.  Delta ( Indian )variants now rampant as shown in Israel…

Agree, guess they may have lost count because very time and labor intensive. Seems likely the trace together has failed. pity the retail, they may see even lesser crowd at malls.

The govt I feel has lost control to contain the spread of this delta variant. Opened up too soon and now will be unmanageable. Many will suffer.

tomorrow will be a better day

[Image: image.png]

(09-09-2021, 07:33 AM)singlon Wrote:  Chaoistic situation but correct move.
Endemic is for natural immunity to prevail.
Meaning your innate immunity like what a new born baby has
and the constant updating of baby's adaptive immunity as Baby faces the enviro.
And when Baby needs to ensure Baby's survival, a  cellular and genetic disorganization by way of an inflammatory event takes place.
The problem is the Great reset with a PCR test that can show false positives set a a high threshold number lke 40. The economy takes a great hit with their consequencies.
Dr. Young shows us what in the vaccines:

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-09-at-07-34-54-MOH-to...and-re.png]

[Image: Graphene-Oxide-Vaccine-Paper-Updated-1.jpg]

Thanks for sharing..

Even living with COVID_19 , we can still report to make awareness for public. It is not health to hide and become a secret talk of the town later.. after all this numbers was high when closing ??

So there is a high possibility that there are many with minor covid-19 infections with flu like symptoms but did not go for PCR or ART testing for official confirmation but do self medication like taking Panadol and eventually recovered after a few days? These people most likely did not do self isolation and spread around...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

We kpkb here oso no use. Must start petition even though it has been proven useless especially with mud soldier.

Here is 1 fearless lady unafraid to speak up.
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2021/07...9-vaccine/

MoH's explanation doesn't make sense!

I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

no need to report the link and unlinked . then why we still need to use the TT app and token for what purpose. scan for who to monitor, very funny and no logical action. totally absurd and totally clowns. made us a fool . rubbish