MOH urges those with mild symptoms not to go to A&E

(19-09-2021, 09:35 AM)Great Wrote:  Can anyone explain why no report of covid infection in mrt? Every day mrt is pack like sardines and no covid case. Is there a cover up or is it mrt is now own by termasick?
I heard from some news that Mrt has specisl air filtration systems and sterilizing circulating compressors that are powerful enough to restraints virus penetration.

I feel ownself test is somehow not say will be correct.
Surely some don't know how to use anyhow test.

On the frequent Budding of the nostrils.
IAM more worried of the imflammations caused by the constant irritants of the blood-brain barrier or simply the membrance linings.
To be Good truthful if really a need arised Fever must be a prerequsite, A proof of some inflammatory event.

(19-09-2021, 10:59 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I heard from some news that Mrt has specisl air filtration systems and sterilizing circulating compressors that are powerful enough to restraints virus penetration.

Is the Covid-19 virus, water borne or air borne....?

(19-09-2021, 11:10 AM)singlon Wrote:  On the frequent Budding of the nostrils.
IAM more worried of the imflammations caused by the constant irritants of the blood-brain barrier or simply the membrance linings.

You got do self test before?
I see some poke just outside not deep inside.

(19-09-2021, 11:12 AM)debono Wrote:  Is the Covid-19 virus, water borne or air borne....?

Janitors cleaners are the viruses bacterias and fungi.
Virus in latin means poison and corona means radiation.
Radiation sickness syndrom.

(19-09-2021, 11:05 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel ownself test is somehow not say will be correct.
Surely some don't know how to use anyhow test.

Own self test with ART kits only poke in about 2cm then stir the stick around. I tried with a cotton bud and it is not so bad. Just imagine you dig nose with your pinky finger.
As for that PCR, I think what you said is true.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You got do self test before?
I see some poke just outside not deep inside.

Correct way is the mouth's linings.

(19-09-2021, 09:28 AM)forum456 Wrote:  when it is mild, it is better to get treated early in hospital

who will wait for it to get serious ?
once it is serious, you may be in ICU.

who will pay for ICU cost when it gets serious ?

Mild cases amongst the elderly must go A & E, especially if they are not vaccinated.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(19-09-2021, 11:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Own self test with ART kits only poke in about 2cm then stir the stick around. I tried with a cotton bud and it is not so bad. Just imagine you dig nose with your pinky finger.
As for that PCR, I think what you said is true.... Rolleyes

(19-09-2021, 11:16 AM)singlon Wrote:  Correct way is the mouth's linings.

This is why I say Self test is not say will be 100 percent correct thus those infected ones anyhow test result show negative think they never get infected

I just read newspaper, expert also claim so.

(19-09-2021, 10:08 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Only when that person sleeping but trying hard to wake up than becareful , if that happened try to help  the person by slapping or pushing him/her to wake up!... (I think only) Many people cannot wake up and gone...

That is heaven-sent way to up lorry.

(19-09-2021, 07:33 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  That is heaven-sent way to up lorry.
You got a good point. ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

So they gave out test kits, oxygen sensor etc. But no medicine if you kena covid but you stay home and settle yourself instead of going to hospital?

That's why shouldn't just bet on vaccine and never find a cure rite?

All the resources yet dunno doing what. First administration had none of the resources but can deliver so much for the people...

(21-09-2021, 07:26 AM)Sticw Wrote:  So they gave out test kits, oxygen sensor etc. But no medicine if you kena covid but you stay home and settle yourself instead of going to hospital?

All the resources yet dunno doing what. First administration had none of the resources but can deliver so much for the people...
It is all abt being poisoned. Got to learn from Dr. Robert Young. Even the shape of the Coronavirus what are they.
Urgent or you forever lost. I will provide link. Goto 40 minutes. Learning well you will look at the interstitium fluids with more urgency. Acidiosis form all organs and blood must adjust the PH for detox to take place.

(19-09-2021, 10:59 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I heard from some news that Mrt has specisl air filtration systems and sterilizing circulating compressors that are powerful enough to restraints virus penetration.

this is a pap lie. it has never been verified by MOH or WHO as no credible empirical studies being done.

Investigation in Wuhan have shown otherwise, and that was not even the delta variant.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Dr Robert Young

Please learn well
I have to admit for me it is easy becos forever IAM into interm of Energy.

(21-09-2021, 07:41 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  this is a pap lie. it has never been verified by MOH or WHO as no credible empirical studies being done.

Investigation in Wuhan have shown otherwise, and that was not even the delta variant.

If I remember correctly, this crap not from PAP but from a person (forgot name) Facebook....... Confused .

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-09-2021, 07:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If I remember correctly, this crap not from PAP but from a person (forgot name) Facebook....... Confused .

It assume that the virus die instantly the moment a sick person step into the train or bus. No filtration system can ever do that, unless the virus follow pap instructions to self-destruct in bus & train.

(21-09-2021, 07:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If I remember correctly, this crap not from PAP but from a person (forgot name) Facebook....... Confused .

Ho Jinx? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-09-2021, 07:52 AM)surfer Wrote:  Ho Jinx? Thinking

Cannot remember clearly but vaguely seems like her........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

(21-09-2021, 07:50 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  It assume that the virus die instantly the moment a sick person step into the train or bus. No filtration system can ever do that, unless the virus follow pap instructions to self-destruct in bus & train.

The problem is the coronavirus is your poisoned blood cell, Those spikes are a result of being poisoned.
Virus is poison. In this case they are framents RNA from the poisoned membrance of the poisoned cell.
The vaccinated now faces the danger of going to a PCR test set above 17. The RNA float throughout the interstitium
goto40 min of Dr Robert young.
Dr now asks the world to check on their own using whatever equipments they have.

(21-09-2021, 07:26 AM)Sticw Wrote:  So they gave out test kits, oxygen sensor etc. But no medicine if you kena covid but you stay home and settle yourself instead of going to hospital?

The reason is cost reduction.
It is cheaper to DIY then everybody goes to A&E and Ba long long over there. Sg medical cost is not cheap.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Watch the water
look like after IDA we have
#MARCO #Maria=Gas $9
Remember the USD85B?
dat for payments of Talibon lithium

(21-09-2021, 07:59 AM)singlon Wrote:  The problem is the coronavirus is your poisoned blood cell, Those spikes are a result of being poisoned.
Virus is poison. In this case they are framents RNA from the poisoned membrance of the poisoned cell.
The vaccinated now faces the danger of going to a PCR test set above 17. The RNA float throughout the interstitium
goto40 min of Dr Robert young.
Dr now asks the world to check on their own using whatever equipments they have.
I did a scan on Dr Robert Young, it seems he is not really a MD and had his fair share of hiccups with the law.. and his study appeared to be pulling images from many places but none validated.

If insurance got cover hospitalization, go or no go?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!