MP Seah Kian Peng: Homeless man found dead at void deck not my resident

When interviewed by The Straits Times, Seah Kian Peng, who is the MP of the area, said the dead man was not his resident. Details of the man remain unknown.

However, the MP did acknowledge that there is “a very small number” of rough sleepers in his constituency. They often have their own homes but opt to sleep on the streets for various reasons, such as family disputes, he said.

The MP gave an example of a woman who chooses to sleep rough in Serangoon as it is nearer to her workplace, even though she has a home.

MP Seah added that his grassroots leaders will try to engage these people and offer help if needed.

They also work with social service offices and other government agencies to follow up on these cases, he claimed.

A couple also told The Straits Times that they saw the man sleeping at the void deck of the block almost every night for the past two weeks before he was found dead.

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...s-sleeping
[+] 2 users Like Reddishday's post

So is not his problem then
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

Dat not the way to tok.
It takes seconds to find out.
for ex.u r stopped by police
how long does it takes to identify u.
if he carried a ph. he was being constantly triangulated
how else ur ph can tell u You'r 5 minutes to MRT

(19-01-2023, 10:02 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  When interviewed by The Straits Times, Seah Kian Peng, who is the MP of the area, said the dead man was not his resident. Details of the man remain unknown.

However, the MP did acknowledge that there is “a very small number” of rough sleepers in his constituency. They often have their own homes but opt to sleep on the streets for various reasons, such as family disputes, he said.

The MP gave an example of a woman who chooses to sleep rough in Serangoon as it is nearer to her workplace, even though she has a home.

MP Seah added that his grassroots leaders will try to engage these people and offer help if needed.

They also work with social service offices and other government agencies to follow up on these cases, he claimed.

A couple also told The Straits Times that they saw the man sleeping at the void deck of the block almost every night for the past two weeks before he was found dead.

A lot more at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...s-sleeping

Whose fault leh?  Thinking

(20-01-2023, 05:43 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  So is not his problem then

Not mine also lah! Big Grin

not the MP problem cos the PAP govt promote "no blame culture".
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

His place somemore and kick away like that.. Wow

(20-01-2023, 08:12 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  not the MP problem cos the PAP govt promote "no blame culture".

How can have millions in remuneration and have no blame culture....................? Rotfl Laughing nudie

He will say, “It is the Oppo’s fault for sending these homeless people to my constituency”.

Laughing

Later more will learn from woody's "he's not my bro"
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

is it even necessary to say he is not yr resident?
super callus

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

that is not the way to talk as gov servant collecting taxpayers money
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(20-01-2023, 09:17 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Later more will learn from woody's "he's not my bro"

Is that my problem?  Thinking

what fck not his resident?

Not his resident but its PAPaya resident leh .
When a gov is elected, they supposed to manage all residents staying in the country especially when all pay taxes.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(20-01-2023, 10:21 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Not his resident but its PAPaya resident leh .
When a gov is elected, they supposed to manage all residents staying in the country especially when all pay taxes.

Ownself care Ownself lah! Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 10:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Is that my problem?  Thinking

Woody yr bro meh? Thinking

谢谢 pap. I just use $50 CDC vouchers to buy many stuff from NTUC. Will last till after second day of CNY

so who's resident is the dead man?
which pap resident is he?

its like this mp at the market
and saw a old lady fall down
he will say
not my grandma hor
so not my problem

(20-01-2023, 10:11 AM)menghuii Wrote:  what fck not his resident?

Not a resident of his constituency, but is a Singaporean right?

So he fook care?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(20-01-2023, 12:21 PM)klat Wrote:  Not a resident of his constituency, but is a Singaporean right?

So he fook care?

The PAP MP should make it his problem and have it resolved.........it is the least he can do.............. crying

(20-01-2023, 11:08 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Woody yr bro meh?  Thinking

Related to you meh?  Thinking

(20-01-2023, 12:48 PM)debono Wrote:  The PAP MP should make it his problem and have it resolved.........it is the least he can do.............. crying

Your problem meh?  Thinking

(20-01-2023, 01:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Related to you meh?  Thinking

No leh. If woody is yr bro, then it's yr problem.

(20-01-2023, 01:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No leh. If woody is yr bro, then it's yr problem.

Not my bro leh! Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 02:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not my bro leh! Big Grin

Then not yr problems aso. How about mrs peanut? Holy jink?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(20-01-2023, 02:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Then not yr problems aso. How about mrs peanut? Holy jink?

Those are people high up the ranks............it is not their problem but the eunuch's problems.............. Laughing nudie

so must " draw a line " Not my resident ??? isn't We the People of Singapore??
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-01-2023, 01:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Your problem meh?  Thinking

He ain't heavy he is my brother................... Rotfl nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post