MPs shouted “Wow”, after LMW slapped TCJ... and then apologised

Will pinky dare to debate with LMW when even big bully sham is quivering and told off???
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

(23-03-2023, 12:13 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how many PAP MPs attended ?

This type of exchange, many will siam...
But if I not wrong, Pinky was there, third from the top. He was shaking his legs every time Shan went up to speak.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

TCJ has been getting on my nerves since he became the speaker. It is obvious that he has been siding PAP in all the parliamentary debates. I think it has come to a boiling point for LMW.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(23-03-2023, 12:22 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Will pinky dare to debate with LMW when even big bully sham is quivering and told off???

The question is, will LHL dare to debate in a parliament where the majority are opoosition members?

(23-03-2023, 12:21 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  This fcuked face oppie retard

Talk like a snake

Only other oppie retards like him

Will carry his balls and kiss his arse

Hello, obey your masters, Shan, Indianee, and Jinx, observe some decorum la.
If you watch the debate the day before, Shan was clearly unprepared, and was quivering..... then the next day, he gave excuse, he didn’t want to answer Leong fully out of respect because of Leong’s mom passing. But that was one week ago. If you need time to prepare to rebut Leong’s tok kong questioning, say so la!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

[Image: IMG-20230323-123154.jpg]
Sitting next to LW very comfy...

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...1QVUekRuQl&id=100044853228916&mibextid=Nif5oz

LMW might not speak with the silver tongue of an accomplished lawyer, but at least he has the courage to speak up and not just sit there like a nodding dog as we see others do.

The abuse of Parliament is allowing family spats to be aired there. If the Prime Minister had a problem with his father's will, those aspersions made about LHY & LSF should have been made at the appropriate time, prior to Probate. Lucien Wong was LHL's personal lawyer then, why didn't he speak up then, why wait until he became AG? Why has no police notice been issued against LHY and LSF to be called for questioning since June 2022? Then rather conveniently in March 2023 a PAP backbencher ask a question of Minister Teo to make this exposure? Yes it stinks.

Moving on to KOM, any reasonable person would believe the Keppel six are guilty, otherwise why else would they accept a stern warning if they are presumed to be innocent?

"A stern warning informs the offender that he/she has committed an offence and to remind him/her to be mindful of their behaviour going forward. Should he/she re-offend or commit other criminal offences, he/she may be charged in Court." ~ AGC

I'm sure you more than most can appreciate after suffering a family loss Minister, it must have very difficult for LMW to attend Parliament following the death of his mum, but he did his job. You may well be an accomplished lawyer and politician, but don't kick the newbies, that might just make you look like a schoolyard bully.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

The master just wants to see how his dogs behave? All barking to the same tune, very obedient indeed.

Even Since LKY RIP
you all never noticed

Whenever come Parliament debate ,
you see Those seats , MOSTLY EMPTY!

Unlike LKY days , all Minister , MPs surely attend
now under LHL is like " suka suka " playground

(23-03-2023, 12:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20230323-123154.jpg]
Sitting next to LW very comfy...

Don’t think so.... I think he’s number 3 from the top, then HSK, then TCH.
Any way, expect TCH to respond on this in closing speech when parliamentary debate closes. Usually Pinky will do that, but he got said he will not speak on matters regarding LHY

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/shanmugam-...-march-23/

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(23-03-2023, 02:10 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Don’t think so.... I think he’s number 3 from the top, then HSK, then TCH.
Any way, expect TCH to respond on this in closing speech when parliamentary debate closes. Usually Pinky will do that, but he got said he will not speak on matters regarding LHY
Looong wil not speak abt LHY becos he already spoken too much and to the extreme before.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

RECALL BACK , look Chan Chun Sing YAWNING OPENLY MOUTH OPEN SO BIG

WHILE EPIC HIS Collegue somemore is Deputy PM Lawrence Wong speak! BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO THIS DISGRACE CHUN REALLY XIAO SUAY HIMSELF STILL CAN SAY OTHERS IN CLOSE DOOR MEETING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwV0tgdGV0I
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

LMW was not wrong to say that to TCJ.

If the minister did not ask if LMW has withdrawn the "allegations", why would the speaker ask the question? A valid retort.
[+] 5 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(23-03-2023, 02:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  LMW was not wrong to say that to TCJ.

If the minister did not ask if LMW has withdrawn the "allegations", why would the speaker ask the question? A valid retort.
So the speaker should withdraw his question and apologise to LMW, isnt it,??? 

And the leader of the House Indomee should warn the speaker of his misconduct, isnt it,???
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(23-03-2023, 02:13 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/03/shanmugam-...-march-23/

Well done lah! Big Grin Well said lah!

(23-03-2023, 12:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  TCJ has been getting on my nerves since he became the speaker. It is obvious that he has been siding PAP in all the parliamentary debates. I think it has come to a boiling point for LMW.

me think he is trying hard, very hard to impress pinky.

Minister appt is anytime better than Speaker of Parliament.

(23-03-2023, 03:07 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  So the speaker should withdraw his question and apologise to LMW, isnt it,??? 

And the leader of the House Indomee should warn the speaker of his misconduct, isnt it,???

you think Indomee got balls (oops sorry she is a woman) to do that ?

I almost fell off my chair on this one ...

Sham: "So may I ask, what is the meaning of 'muddy the waters'?"

LMW: "Speaker, now Minister is testing whether I'm from the lousy school or not."

What a great retort! Bull dog face must be red...
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

I like him. He is real man

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 2 users Like Rainforest's post

(23-03-2023, 02:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  LMW was not wrong to say that to TCJ.

Actually LMW when apologising is “slapping” TCJ a second time
Because LMW can actually just say “I apologise for what I said just now.” and stop there
Instead, LMW repeated his advice to TCJ that, “if the minister didn’t ask me, I suggest you don’t ask me.”

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Wow!
Shame not happy
Took to his Facebook and gave a summary of what happened yesterday
Then he got his army of PLPs to attack LMW
Talking about getting the fire brigade to put out a small fire
Real proof that Shame cannot fight LMW on his own

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...2mJYpjkgfl&id=100044386210774&mibextid=Nif5oz

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

He is playing with fire might get burned

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

https://goodyfeed.com/leong-shanmugam-heated-exchange/

(23-03-2023, 06:07 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He is playing with fire might get burned

He may get burned but he had put his questions forward, and the gov. persons, had a hard time answering his questions...... Big Grin

[Image: 41386-AAD-7-BE7-4332-B8-B8-B6-F216739881.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If you watch the following movie shot one day before
Shame was actually very hesitant in his reply
In fact he was not prepared
He knew he was embarrassed
So that was why the following day (yesterday), he went after LMW with a vengeance!
From this movie, one would wonder how he preformed in a court of law
He really didn’t come across as a fluent, articulate lawyer
Unlike that Singh lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMmEiQTZBe0