MY: Govt agrees to declassify reports on Sabah’s 1976 ‘Double 6 Tragedy’ plane crash

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...rash/63340

https://www.theborneopost.com/2023/03/14...stigation/

telling the truth nothing but the truth.

Sidetrack a bit. Actually I was told by a former colleague who is from Sabah many years ago. All along they are different from West Msia so in theory they should not join but their then sultan worry no soldiers to defend their rich lands (they got lots of tree aka timber). So they and Sarawak join West Msia. And it shows becuz of the Lahad Datu incident they really need West Msia soldiers for defending.

I was reservist during that incident times and we monitor how they react. All I can say is short timespan they cannot muster enough aircraft to ferry soldiers to East Msia so they outsource to AirAsia. Their military airforce readiness capability hmmm

(05-04-2023, 03:17 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sidetrack a bit. Actually I was told by a former colleague who is from Sabah many years ago. All along they are different from West Msia so in theory they should not join but their then sultan worry no soldiers to defend their rich lands (they got lots of tree aka timber). So they and Sarawak join West Msia. And it shows becuz of the Lahad Datu incident they really need West Msia soldiers for defending.

I was reservist during that incident times and we monitor how they react. All I can say is short timespan they cannot muster enough aircraft to ferry soldiers to East Msia so they outsource to AirAsia. Their military airforce readiness capability hmmm

it is true, me flow the Air Asia plane.

(05-04-2023, 03:19 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  it is true, me flow the Air Asia plane.

To give credit when due while they lack effective air and perhaps sea force capability, they have enough manpower for their land forces and this is not to be taken lightly. Look at their armor/arty camp near Penang which presume is to target/protect from Thailand. This is only logical as we do similar northwards and westwards.