ASML says decoupling chip supply chain is practically impossible

[Image: IMG-5799.png]

[Image: IMG-5800.png]

[Image: IMG-5801.png]

Decoupling is not a 1 and Zero thing.

It is a process of moving supply chain out of  China systematically to reduce dependence on China over time.

I am not saying its a good thing just describing what is happening

It is logical for western countries to do this as the hatred for western countries is growing in China and they do not want to be held hostage by China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

1st Sep you will know.

There are 3 types of DUV machines, ASML can sell to China.
If they ban all… 
This will be the unlikely outcome.

I believe China will start retaliation against US after 1sep if all the DUV machines are banned selling to China.

Now China is headache, need to come out a list of sanction items from US.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/as...s-to-china

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-07-2023, 02:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Decoupling is not a 1 and Zero thing.

It is a process of moving supply chain out of  China systematically to reduce dependence on China over time.

I am not saying its a good thing just describing what is happening

It is logical for western countries to do this as the hatred for western countries is growing in China and they do not want to be held hostage by China.

Are you in China ? U moron reading Western news thinking the whole god damn world is against China and all China is against the West.

Can u be less stupid ?

Smile

(03-07-2023, 03:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Are you in China ? U moron reading Western news thinking the whole god damn world is against China and all China is against the West.

Can u be less stupid ?

I don't read western so much ...just read here and pro China  articles posted  by people like yourself from this I can see there is lots of hatred for the west.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.