Made a massive bet on WC winner based on a Prophet Prediction!!- France will win

足球彩票怎么买才能赚钱?看完这个视频再下注!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Genting highlands landslide is to punish Anwar for bringing up the rocks issue again Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-12-2022, 12:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Genting highlands landslide is to punish Anwar for bringing up the rocks issue again Big Grin

That is a sick thing to say.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

France didn't come to play. They created nothing in the first half
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

France is totally shut off. Argentina strategy worked.

Di Maria falls at the slightest touch! Well done

Blame Macron's [pro-abortion policies] for France's lacklustre performance. FYI Pope Francis hails from Argentina. Dis outcome iz not some co-incidence.

(14-12-2022, 07:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But you have a streak of bad predictions of late. So you may jinx the modern Nostradamus.

Happening

france losing. this must be a fake prophet.
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

confirm fake prophet
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

im so glad the modern new notradamus is wrong...i like messi so so much for his humility and this is his last WC game.what a dream end to this WC for messi😊😀😀
[+] 1 user Likes Patrick lee's post

He is right. Argen won

Argentina wins fierce match

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Prophet Athos is right again.

Means he has never been wrong

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-12-2022, 02:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Prophet Athos is right again.

Bla bla bla

Even in soccer, u r the ultimate reverse indicator

Can throw ur shirt away liao

he is wrong. france did not win

TS kick the habit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMNKS-9ugY

what nonsense u talking? France lost so how is it this prophet athos never wrong? lol

(19-12-2022, 03:19 AM)Patrick lee Wrote:  what nonsense u talking? France lost so how is it this prophet athos never wrong? lol

he suffering from devastating state of denial

TS should stop making any predictions

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(19-12-2022, 03:19 AM)Patrick lee Wrote:  what nonsense u talking? France lost so how is it this prophet athos never wrong? lol
Athos latest prediction 2 days before the big match is below

He told the Daily Star: “You can’t predict games, that means luck and luck is measured by effort not guesswork. I’ve always been against giving my guess because thousands of people are betting I’m against gambling.”
Meanwhile, his calculations left France number seven – not good enough to win.

“The Law of Seven understands that the universe is made up of forces that influence each other and therefore nothing ever stays the same, either evolving or degenerating,” said Athos.

Based on his theory that nothing ever stays the same, France will lose.

“That’s why it doesn’t make sense for France to win the championship again

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(19-12-2022, 01:56 AM)Patrick lee Wrote:  im so glad the modern new notradamus is wrong...i like messi so so much for his humility and this is his last WC game.what a dream end to this WC for messi😊😀😀

😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Even Pele also kept silence after too many times of wrong predictions.
Out of 9 predictions, he only predicted 1 time correctly. He was crowned 超级乌鸦嘴。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-12-2022, 06:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Athos latest prediction 2 days before the big match is below

He told the Daily Star: “You can’t predict games, that means luck and luck is measured by effort not guesswork. I’ve always been against giving my guess because thousands of people are betting I’m against gambling.”
Meanwhile, his calculations left France number seven – not good enough to win.

“The Law of Seven understands that the universe is made up of forces that influence each other and therefore nothing ever stays the same, either evolving or degenerating,” said Athos.

Based on his theory that nothing ever stays the same, France will lose.

“That’s why it doesn’t make sense for France to win the championship again

Hope you enjoyed your dinner at the pub Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-12-2022, 08:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hope you enjoyed your dinner at the pub Big Grin
Now Argentina had won the WC cup, so the prediction is correct........? Thinking

(19-12-2022, 08:25 AM)debono Wrote:  Now Argentina had won the WC cup, so the prediction is correct........? Thinking

50% chance getting it right.

Prediction was right, but end up massive lose of $100. Is it one of the best wc2022 jokes?

(19-12-2022, 08:25 AM)debono Wrote:  Now Argentina had won the WC cup, so the prediction is correct........? Thinking

Sgbuffet has many conspiracy theories Laughing