Maid caught on CCTV slapping 1-year-old boy

😨 Maid caught on CCTV slapping 1-year-old boy

The toddler was seen crying in his baby chair while the maid tried to feed him. She then allegedly smacked the chair thrice before striking him on his right cheek.

READ: https://bit.ly/4cI1Vmc

Follow @Asiaonecom for all the latest updates

Beat is dote scold is love. No?

(12-07-2024, 12:30 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Beat is dote scold is love. No?
Then you can hv yr kids or grandchildren and let yr maid do it on them. Good luck.

(12-07-2024, 01:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Then you can hv yr kids or grandchildren and let yr maid do it on them. Good luck.
Want to entrust your love ones to others then prepare for such things lor. Which is why I never have helper. I also don’t believe money can buy another person’s life can command her to do things at home which we can do ourselves but giving excuses saying no time and etc.

(12-07-2024, 12:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  ðŸ˜¨ Maid caught on CCTV slapping 1-year-old boy

The toddler was seen crying in his baby chair while the maid tried to feed him. She then allegedly smacked the chair thrice before striking him on his right cheek.

READ: https://bit.ly/4cI1Vmc

Follow @Asiaonecom for all the latest updates

When you leave your children to foreign workers sure kana whacked lah! Big Grin Elderlies also lah!

(12-07-2024, 02:45 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Want to entrust your love ones to others then prepare for such things lor. Which is why I never have helper. I also don’t believe money can buy another person’s life can command her to do things at home which we can do ourselves but giving excuses saying no time and etc.
Then don’t asked stupid and rubbish question that beat is dote and scold is love. When comes a day when you are on wheel-chair, then see whether you wil said such things or not. By then, your maid will not be beating your grandchildren, but beat you instead.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(12-07-2024, 06:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Then don’t asked stupid and rubbish question that beat is dote and scold is love. When comes a day when you are on wheel-chair, then see whether you wil said such things or not. By then, your maid will not be beating your grandchildren, but beat you instead.
Why are you so agitated?

(12-07-2024, 12:30 PM)I Buffybuffy Wrote:  Beat is dote scold is love. No?

But frankly speaking not a laughing matter.
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

Father should be slapped. His toddler son is unwell and he left him at home? What kind of parent is that.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(12-07-2024, 09:32 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Why are you so agitated?
Not angry lah. Just that not all family are in the same situation like you.