Maid has affair with married man; netizen asks if it’s possible to report to MOM

Maid has affair with married man; netizen asks if it’s possible to report to MOM

https://theindependent.sg/maid-has-affai...rt-to-mom/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

The maid is a role she is paid for her time. Underneath she is a person with her own rights, privacy and mind of her own. There is no need to measure her against any others' ruler and don't need to enforce your own beliefs and way of life onto another.

As long as she stays out of trouble and most importantly she is doing a fine job as a maid helper to that employer.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Maybe the wife is frigid Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

By now it’s common knowledge
Many maids moonlight as prostitutes
Mainly servicing Bangla migrant workers
As usual, JT and the PAPigs are sleeping
Or they close one eye, because they want to keep them happy

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

Recently  I notice a maid in my block...doing this
On her weekend off she will walk to another bus stop instead of using the one under our block.

She waited at the bus stop until some overweight ang moh come and drive her off. Okay not so difficult to guess.

As long as she does her job , private life private matter. Obviously she is hiding it since she does not want to be seen.

Many Singaporeans have mistress, affairs etc. Don't tell me employer should step in or MOM has to be called.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

How many church, temple and mosque goers are pure, kind and sinless?

And if indeed you found out your partner is cheating on you, you need to straighten things out and that includes reflecting on your own conduct also lah. It takes two hands to clap.

Before you talk about the sand in another's eye, perhaps look at the plank sticking out from yours...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Many Malay courier guys old and young tackle Indonesian maid because their ancestry are also from Indonesia.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(12-03-2023, 09:43 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  By now it’s common knowledge
Many maids moonlight as prostitutes
Mainly servicing Bangla migrant workers
As usual, JT and the PAPigs are sleeping
Or they close one eye, because they want to keep them happy

A lot of them could have STD and I hope the biannual check will be able to capture the positive.

(12-03-2023, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Recently  I notice a maid in my block...doing this
On her weekend off she will walk to another bus stop instead of using the one under our block.

She waited at the bus stop until some overweight ang moh come and drive her off. Okay not so difficult to guess.

As long as she does her job , private life private matter. Obviously she is hiding it since she does not want to be seen.

Many Singaporeans have mistress, affairs etc. Don't tell me employer should step in or MOM has to be called.
both are not smart the maid shld take bus to another few more bus stops some days to the north other days to the south another days another bus to west n east so neighbours not easy to notice

.REPORT

Should demand a reward of :

S$100,000

(12-03-2023, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Recently  I notice a maid in my block...doing this

Howcome u spy on maids? Thinking

U followed maid to bus stop somemore.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Then let the wife know, lor

Why MOM?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(12-03-2023, 10:33 AM)Ola Wrote:  Then let the wife know, lor

Why MOM?

Why busybody?

"don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you"
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Why kaypoh?

I'm not interested to waste my time .

(12-03-2023, 10:33 AM)Ola Wrote:  Then let the wife know, lor

Why MOM?

His wife says none of your business

I knew it long ago
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

There is a reason why maids do not come from Vietnam and China.

You stalker!!  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 10:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a reason why maids do not come from Vietnam and China.

They will replace the sg meimei as wives in no time Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(12-03-2023, 10:31 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Howcome u spy on maids? Thinking

U followed maid to bus stop somemore.

The maid was on my route to hawker center just spotted her that's all.

Very funny people here like to make all sorts of negative conclusions out of thjn air.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2023, 11:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The maid was on my route to hawker center just spotted her that's all.

Very funny people here like to make all sorts of negative conclusions out of thjn air.

same same.

you also made ngative conclusion about that maid out of thin air.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(12-03-2023, 12:34 PM)drgn Wrote:  same same.

Nowadays cannot see pinoy only and think they r maids. Many already married sinkees. Rotfl

The netizen is 吃饱没事做

(12-03-2023, 12:53 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Nowadays cannot see pinoy only and think they r maids. Many already married sinkees. Rotfl

My friend married one. His rooms rent to his wife's friends. The house super noisy

(12-03-2023, 01:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The netizen is 吃饱没事做

Nothing wrong if netizen want laws to ensure safety of employer family or public

All maids must have monthly checks else face repel if found infected STD outside 
scope of maid granted by MOM....
unless the maid is serving or instructed by her master   Laughter-13

(12-03-2023, 12:34 PM)drgn Wrote:  same same.

Plse read my post again...did I make any CONCLUSIONS?

maid

[Image: 9bdb2e861fae3c7822a9c76527d168b8.gif]

(12-03-2023, 01:49 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Nothing wrong if netizen want laws to ensure safety of employer family or public

All maids must have monthly checks else face repel if found infected STD outside 
scope of maid granted by MOM....
unless the maid is serving or instructed by her master   Laughter-13

This is called kaypoh. The netizen is just an outsider. What does he know what is happening?

If he's truly altrustic he should go to the temple to do charity work.

This is encouraged to solve our low birth rates.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(12-03-2023, 02:14 PM)mikotan Wrote:  This is encouraged to solve our low birth rates.

Not really, most will not have child for this kind of secret affair    Big Grin
for that to happen you need to read married maid successful story
thread  Rotfl

(12-03-2023, 10:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a reason why maids do not come from Vietnam and China.

(12-03-2023, 11:11 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They will replace the sg meimei as wives in no time Big Grin
You guy s are right, it is for this very reason that MOM disallow China and Vietnam mei mei to be maid here........it  will cause families to disintegrate, as wives are being divorce............. Big Grin